Login to Add Favorites
- 69 Monthly Downloads
- Supports: API 11
- 9,165 Total Downloads
- Updated Oct 31, 2015
- Created Aug 21, 2014
- 26 Favorites
- Project Site
- Release Type: Release
- License: MIT License
- Newest File: stalker-zone_1.0.2b.zip
Stalker Zone is an addon designed to help stalkers position themselves behind their target by drawing customisable guides on screen! Just take a look at this screenshot and have your mind be blown!
- Border thickness
- Zone angle (140-90 degrees)
- Border colour
- Toggle-able line showing the mob's facing direction!
- Enabled on a per-LAS basis
- Works with non-stalkers, too!
- Customisable line length for different mob difficulties
- Add overrides to give specific mobs different lengths!
This addon was made for Bellante of Hazak EU. Go Lokes List!
This addon (along with my others) can also be found on my GitHub page.
Actually fix the previous bug. Whoops
- Boss Encounters, PvP, Quests and Leveling, and Combat
- 1,237 Monthly Downloads
- Quests and Leveling and Miscellaneous
- 1,078 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, Class Specific, and Unit Frames
- 1,059 Monthly Downloads
- Combat, Damage Dealer, Healer, Tank, and Boss Encounters
- 912 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy, Crafting, and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 686 Monthly Downloads