Login to Add Favorites
- 61 Monthly Downloads
- Supports: API 11
- 8,610 Total Downloads
- Updated Oct 31, 2015
- Created Aug 21, 2014
- 26 Favorites
- Project Site
- Release Type: Release
- License: MIT License
- Newest File: stalker-zone_1.0.2b.zip
Stalker Zone is an addon designed to help stalkers position themselves behind their target by drawing customisable guides on screen! Just take a look at this screenshot and have your mind be blown!
- Border thickness
- Zone angle (140-90 degrees)
- Border colour
- Toggle-able line showing the mob's facing direction!
- Enabled on a per-LAS basis
- Works with non-stalkers, too!
- Customisable line length for different mob difficulties
- Add overrides to give specific mobs different lengths!
This addon was made for Bellante of Hazak EU. Go Lokes List!
This addon (along with my others) can also be found on my GitHub page.
Actually fix the previous bug. Whoops
- Quests and Leveling and Miscellaneous
- 3,249 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, Class Specific, and Unit Frames
- 1,973 Monthly Downloads
- Katia Builder Toolkit
- Artwork and Decoration, Plugins, Roleplaying, and Development Tools
- 1,741 Monthly Downloads
- Bags, Bank and Inventory, Class Specific, and Action Bars
- 1,519 Monthly Downloads
- Buffs and Debuffs and Unit Frames
- 1,033 Monthly Downloads