Current version: 4.01
The project is built on top of BijiPlates 3.0, and can be considered a direct fork. Acknowledgements to the original developer slowseer for an excellent base from which to work.
The addon name OptiPlates is a wordplay of both optimum (performance) and options, for high customizability. Current features include:
- Show HP/Shield/Castbar/Shield recharge time (for the player)/Distance/Level etc. and choose which to show based on unit types
- Many scaling options
- Different combat opacity for friendly and hostile units (new!)
- High performance (well, as high as it can be)
- Two different styles (the same ones as in BijiPlates)
- Color customization
- High degree of customization on which units have their nameplates shown
- Buff/Debuff/Cleanse alert display
- Profiles support
- And a lot more
The configuration screen can be opened with the command /optiplates, or by clicking on "Optiplates" in the Wildstar options menu.
Macroing profile change to a hotkey:
Add the following into a new macro (you can open the macro interface with /macros), everything on one line:
/eval Apollo.GetAddon("OptiPlates"):ChangeProfile(GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Account, "Healing profile");
GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Account should be the scope (so if, for example, the profile scope is Character, it should be GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Character)
"Healing profile" is the name of the profile. It is case-sensitive, so make sure the profile name is written exactly right and surrounded by double quotes.
Once you have created a macro, you can just drag it onto an action bar, and you can bind that to a hotkey.
- Fixed issues with unit anchors when using mounts, switched to using the UseMountUnit nameplate window option.
- Forced additional updating when a player unit regains visibility (this may still need more tweaking), this may help with some visibility issues.
- Fixed an extremely rare nil error that could happen in the ShowRewardIcons method.
- All units within 60 meters of the player now have health/IA/Cleanse icon updated every frame if the player is in combat.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|OptiPlates_4.01.zip||Release||API14||1,771||Jan 14, 2017|
|OptiPlates_4.00.zip||Release||API14||1,334||Nov 27, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.93.zip||Release||API13||1,433||Oct 14, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.92.zip||Release||API13||1,072||Sep 28, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.91.zip||Release||API13||136||Sep 28, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.90.zip||Release||API13||1,103||Sep 4, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.8.zip||Release||API12||1,712||Aug 6, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.75.zip||Release||API12||4,504||Jun 5, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.74.zip||Release||API12||557||Jun 2, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.73.zip||Release||API12||555||May 31, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.71.zip||Release||API12||947||May 21, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.7.zip||Release||API12||255||May 20, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.61.zip||Release||API 11||2,691||Mar 30, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.6.zip||Release||API 11||1,728||Mar 12, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.51.zip||Release||API 11||1,960||Feb 21, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.5.zip||Release||API 11||692||Feb 14, 2016|
|OptiPlates_3.41.zip||Release||API 11||9,810||Oct 24, 2015|