The configuration screen is available from the options menu or the chat command /npnp
Q: What are the unit frames in the screenshot?
A: Something else I've been working on. Don't know when I will release it.
Check also out my other addons here
- Fixed an issue that caused non-harvestable harvest nodes to be displayed
- Fixed an issue that caused class/level not to properly update according to combat state
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when a unit switched combat state
- Units with uninitialized position are now always shown instead of always hidden
- Removed matrix row: 'Class/Level'
- Removed matrix row: 'Casting/CC'
- Added matrix row: 'Class'
- Added matrix row: 'Level'
- Added matrix row: 'Casting Bar'
- Added matrix row: 'CC Bar'
- Configuration option 'Low health indicator threshold' renamed to 'Low health threshold'
- New configuration option: 'Low health threshold (friendly)'
- Minimum bar scale changed from 100% to 50%
- The height of the guild/affiliation text has been reduced
- Fixed an issue that caused the challenge icons to be visible when logging in
- Fixed an issue that caused the target nameplate not to update properly to several events
- Changed configuration option: 'Health color change' increments changed from 1 to 5
- Renamed configuration option: from 'Hide full health bars' to 'Hide main bars if health is full'
- New configuration option: 'Hide main bars if shield is full'
- Tooltips added to sliders in general settings
- The configuration screen has been reworked to work better with smaller screens, as well as more easily allow for future additions
- Fixed an issue that prevented units without nameplates to get a nameplate when getting an activation state
- Fixed an issue that prevented the interrupt armor indicator from updating
- Fixed an issue that caused mount nameplates to show for hostile units
- Fixed an issue that caused friendly units to sometimes be filtered out even if they were objectives
- Fixed an issue that caused nameplates to initialize with wrong anchoring if the unit was mounted
- Nil comparison in CC update should be fixed
- Nil comparison in health text should be fixed
- Friend icons for account friends should be working
- The interrupt armor indicator has been reworked
- The target indicator has been reworked to accommodate the new interrupt armor indicator
- The target indicator is now colored by unit type
- 'Hide full health bars' now also check shield
- New configuration option: 'Legacy targeting'
- Some optimization in regards to the new friend/rival icons
- Added tooltips to the matrix column headers
- Some configuration tooltips were wrong after 1.3 and should now be fixed
- Fixed an issue that prevented the target nameplate from updating properly
- Fixed an issue that caused mounted units to trigger occlusion when not occluded
- Fixed an issue that caused corrupt player units to spawn nameplates
- Fixed an issue that prevented units from hiding their nameplate when targeted
- Fixed an issue where NPC nameplates without affiliation would make room for affiliation disregard
- Fixed an issue where health would not properly update when exiting combat
- Issues with stuck cast bars should hopefully be resolved
- The configuration window has been somewhat reorganized and resized to hopefully fit into smaller screens
- Vertical nameplate arrangement should now happen without a slight delay
- Level, class and icons are now anchored to the sides of the unit's name
- New quest, challenge and path icons
- Added NPC rank icons
- Resource bar textures have been slightly tweaked
- Removed matrix row: 'Simple'
- Added matrix row: 'Health'
- Added matrix row: 'Class/Level'
- Renamed matrix row: from 'Extra Bars' to 'Casting/CC'
- Removed configuration option: 'Swap class/level'
- Removed configuration option: 'Enable nameplate occlusion'
- New chat command: /npnp occlusion
- New configuration option: 'Bar Size'
- New configuration option: 'Font Size'
- New configuration option: 'Alternative font'
- New configuration option: 'Fade non-targeted'
- New configuration option: 'Cleanse indicator'
- New configuration option: 'Dynamic vertical position' (experimental'ish)
- New configuration option: 'Show health as percent'
- New configuration option: 'Vertical offset'
- New icon: Friend
- New icon: Rival
- Fixed an issue where certain units would not get a nameplate when entering combat
- Fixed an issue where Moment of Opportunity sometimes would not show up on the CC bar
- Fixed an issue where the CC bar would disappear when targeting an enemy currently crowd controlled
- Interrupt armor should now indicate infinite armor
- Critters should should now be filtered out
- Max draw distance has been reduced to 150m
- Clickable nameplate area is now the unit name and the health bar
- 'Show harvest nodes' is now enabled by default
- Nameplate occlusion is now enabled by default
- New exception: 'Wilderrun Trap'
- The targeting indicator has been changed to work better with the new nameplate structure
- Various changes and tweaks to the configuration window
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.5.zip||Release||API 9||8,690||Sep 6, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.4.zip||Release||API 9||5,767||Jul 30, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.3.zip||Release||API 9||2,570||Jul 26, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.2.zip||Release||API 9||2,760||Jul 21, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.1.zip||Release||API 9||1,420||Jul 20, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.3.zip||Release||API 9||1,585||Jul 19, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.5.zip||Release||API 8||3,963||Jul 12, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.4.zip||Release||API 8||3,384||Jul 7, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.3.zip||Release||API 8||352||Jul 7, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.2.zip||Release||API 8||1,149||Jul 7, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.1.zip||Release||API 8||102||Jul 7, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.2.zip||Release||API 8||511||Jul 6, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.1.2.zip||Release||API 8||2,065||Jul 1, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.1.1.zip||Release||API 8||98||Jul 1, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.1.zip||Release||API 8||1,030||Jun 29, 2014|
|NPrimeNameplates_1.0.zip||Release||API 8||384||Jun 29, 2014|