THIS ADD-ON IS NON-FUNCTIONAL WITH THE FREE-TO-PLAY RELEASE:
All the source code for the add-on is available on bitbucket however and anyone is hereby expressly permitted to clone it somewhere they want and make it their own baby or submit pull requests. Unfortunately I do not have time to continue maintaining this add-on. Enjoy the f2p update!
BetterQuestLog is a minimalist oriented quest log replacement that does away with the episode/category/quest tree-style of quest menu in favor of the more familiar flat menu. A full list of features (updated as new features come along) can be found below.
CLICK HERE TO REPORT AN ISSUE or to check your issue has already been reported/resolved. You can report issues anonymously or login to report and then be notified as soon as it's fixed!
Please consider donating if this addon is valuable to you. Donation details are below as well as reward programs!
- Minimalist one-line quest listing with status
- Text coloring for difficulty of the quest (ordered easiest to hardest)
- Reduced right-side unused space
- Removed quest difficulty and status from right-side info since it's now included in the text
- Optional quest level display
- Working quest-linking
- Group member quest tracking (see how many people have your quest). Note: Only works if your group members have this add-on as well! Sorry but the native quest log does not provide the support to do this at the moment - at least that I'm aware of.
- Fast tree-navigation style with expand-all/collapse-all button
- Callback log incorporated into main quest text for ease of use
If you can't live without addons like these, let me know by donating just $1 through curse. If everyone that downloaded donated $1 I could make and improve addons much more than I do now. I've only made this addon currently but I have a backlog of other ideas on how to improve wildstar. If you donate $50 I'll add the feature you request or work with you to have it made and if you donate $100 I'll do my best to make any addon you want or refund your money if it's not possible.
Added a top level folder to conform to the curse client requirements that the top-level folder exist in order to be installed automatically.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 10||62,758||Jun 9, 2015|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 10||1,033||May 23, 2015|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 10||202||May 18, 2015|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 10||40||May 18, 2015|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 9||52,996||Jul 22, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 8||32,435||Jul 15, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 8||35,965||Jul 4, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Beta||API 8||798||Jun 30, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 8||73,948||Jun 10, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Beta||API 8||752||Jun 7, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 8||78,640||May 9, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog.zip||Release||API 7||8,749||Mar 15, 2014|
|BetterQuestLog_v1.3.4.zip||Release||API 6||153||Mar 12, 2014|