Tired of Gear Manager bugging out? Being limited to very few slots for storing builds? Being forced to also store gear layout even though you use the same gear for multiple decks?
Well, here's the solution: Deck Manager.
Plain and simple it will allow you to save your own custom decks containing only your active and passive abilities. And there's no limit to how many you can create.
Simply click the icon which sort of looks like some cards and it will open up. The rest should make sense. :)
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 16
- Added preliminary support for augments.
- Fixed an issue with loading decks while some abilities were on cooldown.
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 15
- Added flame thrower
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 14b
- The Curse package actually works now... Sorry! :(
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 14a
- Actually contains the pre-release 14 code.
- Now installs the /vdm script file.
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 14
- Added support for the whip aux weapon.
- The group dropdown now works properly in the "Save New Deck" and "Import Deck" windows.
- Icon (when not using Topbar Information Overload) should no longer disappear in some cases.
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 13
- Collapsed groups now show the correct deck count when searching.
- You can no longer make enter mess up the search field.
- "Remove From Group" added to the group popup menu.
- The currently selected group for the deck is now highlighted in the group popup menu.
- The group popup will also highlight the selected deck.
- Only one popup menu should be visible at a time now.
- Group dropdown added to the save/edit and import deck dialogs.
- Favourite popup menu now lists 24 decks before adding a scrollbar (this will become an option later on).
- Fixed issue when saving new decks with no alias during the same session.
- Some corrections done to the data set to make sure everything is in order.
Version 1.3.0: Pre-release 12
- Please read this post regarding all the current changes and how to use the new things: http://tswaddons.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/heres-pre-release-12-of-deck-manager/
- Added support for the new Quantum Brace weapon introduced in 1.5.
- Fixed (hopefully!) the issue some were having with windows not getting created properly without reloading the UI first. Please report back if you had this issue and it's fixed so I can make the appropriate changes to my other add-ons, thank you. :)
- Window will no longer grow on its own and can't get bigger than the screen resolution (well it can, it will just get its size reset the next time its opened).
- New backup/restore feature (where the disabled options button used to be). This will allow you to get a complete chunk of text for all your decks, to store in a document on your computer, in case the preferences gets reset and you lose your decks. There's no real checks in the restore function, but you can't do a restore unless you actually haven't got any decks (just a slight precausion).
- And added the chainsaw.
- Fixed the error that caused the missing aux weapon to show for builds without any aux abilities in them.
- Fixed so "Edit" no longer saves the abilities as well, but only name and comment.
- Fixed keyboard input getting messed up after having opened windows with input fields in them (seems to be a problem with the CLIK controls which apparently sort of stay active despite not being so). Reverted to normal input fields - might make my own later.
- Fixed "Edit" not getting into the undo stack.
- Entirely new UI - it now fits with the TSW UI.
- You need to double-click a deck in the list to load it now.
- Added a context menu for decks by pressing right mouse button on a deck in the list.
- Window is now resizable, remembers its position and has a scrollbar.
- The list sorts alphabetically now.
- Undo button added to allow you to undo different actions.
- It's now possible to update a deck's abilities with your current ones.
- Added ability to add comments for decks. These will show up in tooltips when hovering over a deck in the list.
- Shows FIFO status messages about what's going on.
- It will no longer try to equip abilities you don't have. Instead a window is shown with a list of the abilities you're missing when you load it.
- Works with patch 1.2 and Auxiliary weapon abilities.
- When patch 1.2 hits it will still be able to import pre-1.2 decks.
- Entirely new data structure for storing the decks which is ready for the coming features I plan on adding. Your old decks are converted automatically to this new data structure.
- Should hopefully better hook onto the compass now.
- Now suports the Topbar Information Overload Add-on Manager.
- New icon!!! ;)
Please note: If you use this together with the new Add-on Manager in Topbar Information Overload you will have to slot the icon into position before it shows up. You do this through the Add-on Manager by Shift + clicking Deck Manager in the list and assigning it a slot.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pre-release 16||Release||35,411||Nov 13, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pr15||Release||8,082||Jul 8, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pr14b||Release||4,150||May 28, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pr14a||Release||893||May 27, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pre-release 14||Release||5,360||Mar 15, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pre-release 13||Release||4,327||Feb 2, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.3.0 pre-release 12||Release||1,616||Jan 28, 2013|
|Deck Manager v1.2.4||Release||4,930||Dec 15, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.2.3||Release||1,294||Dec 7, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.2.2||Release||3,310||Sep 23, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.2.1||Release||2,834||Aug 27, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.2.0||Release||901||Aug 25, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.2||Release||3,118||Aug 8, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.1||Release||2,023||Aug 1, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.1||Release||66||Aug 1, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.1||Release||242||Jul 31, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.0||Release||1,203||Jul 24, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.1.0||Release||1,074||Jul 12, 2012|
|Deck Manager v1.0.0||Release||90||Jul 11, 2012|