NCSoft published a new patch note for the test server.
Note that as stated by NCSoft, this isn't the final note for the live server:
We are giving players patches earlier in the development process now - so this patch will NOT be going to the live servers. We will have another patch going on the test server in the near future that will be closer...
Here we go, the patch 184.108.40.206 war rolled to server today.
There is no mention of the Military Surplus in the patch note.
There is no mention of the rage skill change in the patch note.
Server are still down, thus I wasen't able to validate by myself.
Official patch note
Server and Client Updates
Audio stops/restarts on...
Long patch notes today. You can find a link at the bottom of the page to check out the full notes.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.1.0
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
The Black Temple
The Temple of Karabor was the center of draenei worship until its priests were slaughtered by...
Game Updates February 22,2007
Vanguard Build 1758 Patch Notes 2/22/2007
- Player chance to sneak past even level NPCs without detection has been significantly increased.
- Infineum Affliction is no longer quite so debilitating.
- NPCs - NPC’s with “Timemage” abilities are now immune to charm.
- NPCs - Overland and Dungeon bosses...
The next patch should fix two major memory leak issues that have been causing many players to crash to desktop somewhat frequently. After the fixes are patched, please let us know on the tech support forums or affiliate fan sites if these issues show up again.
There were several very annoying issues with tooltips (such...
Game Update February / 15 / 2007
- Removed the minimum range from all bought ammo.
- Updated camel mount speeds to be equal to horses of the same rank
- The passive High Elf racial inheritance, Elven Wisdom, will now last indefinately and work as intended.
- The chance to take a durability hit on items has been reduced by 20%