Elder Scrolls Online Spotlight
Bigger Chat Window
While you can change the size of the chat window in the original game, the maximum size is not very large. For example, if you have a high resolution monitor, you might want something bigger than that. And that is where this addon comes in.
After installing it, not much seems to have been changed. But if you resize the window once more, you will notice there no longer any size limits, so you can make it as big as you want. The size of the chat will be saved separately of each character, which is pretty handy if you require different sizes. Also, you can easily revert back to the default size using the /bcwreset command.
- Download the addon from here.
- Locate your AddOns folder. (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live(eu)\AddOns).
- Place the folder found in the .zip file you just downloaded in your AddOns folder.
- On the addon's main page, hit the "Install via Curse Client" button to initiate the installation process.
- If you do not have the Curse Client yet, you can download it here for free.
Bigger Chat Window is a nice little addon if you find the original chat window lacking in size. You can now make it as big as you want.