This August, gaming hardware pioneer Logitech® added two new state-of-the-art peripherals to their G-Series line of gaming gear. The Logitech® Gaming Keyboard G510 and the Logitech® Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 offer advanced features that give you greater control of your gaming environment, and get you immersed in the game.
Check out the keyboard and mouse specs below.
Logitech® Gaming Keyboard G510
One of the coolest features of the Logitech® G510 keyboard is its GamePanel LCD. The LCD displays useful information for games like WoW and BF:BC2 in-game and programs like the Curse Client out-of-game. Conveniently, when used with the Curse client, the LCD panel keeps you in-the-know by letting you know which addons need to be updated. The keyboard boasts advanced specifications, suitable for all kinds of gamers.
- 18 Fully Programmable G-keys: Single keystrokes, multikey macros, or intricate scripts.
- 3 M-keys: Allowing up to 54 macros per game.
- User-selectable blacklighting color: Full RGB control over backlighting.
- Integrated USB Audio: Plug in any 3.5 mm analog headset.
Logitech® Wireless Gaming Mouse G700
The Logitech® G700 mouse is crafted with all you need to get the edge in-game. It features wireless connectivity via a Gaming-Grade 2.4 GHz Nano receiver as well as traditional wired functionality. The mouse can even by charged while in use to ensure that you don't ever miss an important moment in-game. In addition, the Logitech® G700 mouse includes all the configurability you'd expect from an elite mouse.
- 13 strategically placed, programable controls: Easy to find, but hard to accidentally hit.
- Perform single actions or complex macros* with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined delays and repeating.
- Play back single keystrokes or multikey macros.
- Comfortable shape for long play sessions.
With their innovative design and native functionality with World of Warcraft and the Curse Client, the Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510 and Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 will give you the performance you need, without compromise.
* Logitech® SetPoint™ software required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
You can purchase the keyboard and mouse at www.logitech.com/gaming.