The latest patch for Hellgate: London 1.3d should be availible on Shulgoth (US) and Sydonai (EU) today.
- Shulgoth (US) was updated earlier today already.
- Sydonai (EU) will have the patch deployed at 03.00am GMT, July 10th
Multiplayer: Patch 1.3d - July 9th, 2008
Patch 1.3d introduces a few significant adjustments to gameplay, character creation, and one vendor NPC in particular. Players can now create Elite Mode characters (and subscribers can create Hardcore Mode characters) if their account has a character that reaches level 20 or above. The update also fixes a PRD bug and a character options issue.
Good hunting, Hellgaters!
The Hellgate: London Team
- All accounts can now access Elite Mode when one of its characters reaches level 20 or above. (Accounts that already have a level 20 character or above will have to gain a level or rank for this to apply.)
- Subscriber accounts can now access Hardcore Mode when one of its characters reaches level 20 or above. (Accounts that already have a level 20 character or above will have to gain a level or rank for this to apply.)
- The rate at which Rank experience is gained has been rebalanced. Experience required for ranks increases at higher rank levels.
- Our favorite Premium Item Merchant, Ko, just got a new shipment of items from a new supplier. Unfortunately, they aren't quite the quality that he is used to getting. In fact, they are all mostly Enhanced items. Sure, he's still got the Rare, Legendary and Unique stuff that he always had, but you are pretty likely to get an Enhanced item from him now. He's got to do something with this new shipment after all.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a player's PRD to function incorrectly if they were kicked from their party while warping through the PRD.
- Corrected foreign language translations for PRD messaging.
- Fixed a bug where character options would change as a result of minimizing the character options tab.