What is this?
You want more armor enchantments and you also miss the old enchantments 'Life Detection' and 'Invisibility' from Oblivion. This modification contain 29 new enchantments and one new follower (wip).
Everything will start in Riften. You'll find a corpse of a troll.
How strong are these enchantments?
Right now Im trying to make them more lore friendly. So there's a formula basing on your enchanting skills. The better you enchanting is the better are the enchantments. This will maybe change in later versions to other base skills. Not sure yet.
- Convince an attacking enemy to fight for you, lasts 15 seconds
- Exchanges your position with an attacking target with a chance of x%
- You start to leave a trail of fire behind yourself when engaged in combat
- Get a x% chance to teleport attacking targets to a random location
- Causes you to appear behind an attacking target with a chance of x%
- Throws an exploding chicken in a random direction every x seconds when in combat
Wisp Shield enchantment
- Creates an orbiting shield of 3 wisps that explode upon enemy contact
- Dealing 25 damage per wisp
- Wisp respawn got a cooldown of 3 minutes
Force Knockback enchantment
- You got a chance of x% to knock attacking enemies back
- You got a chance of x% to fear attacking enemies
Force Push enchantment
- You got a chance of x% to force push attacking enemies
- You got a chance of x% to disarm attacking enemies
- Just like the invisibility enchantment but it'll just activate when you are sneaking
- You get additional sneak bonus points
Last Chance enchantment
- When you got less than 2x% health the time slow down for 15 seconds
- This enchantment got a cooldown of x minutes
- When the enchantment is fully charged a message box will appear
Lightning Embrace enchantment
- A random enemy will receive 5 damage points
- New visual effects
Frozen Shield enchantment
- You got a chance of x% that attacking enemys become frozen
Constant Ethereal enchantment
- When you have less than 2x% health you got the chance of x% to become ethereal
- As soon you are in a combat every 15 seconds subterfuge gets casted
- Every enemy around you will become insane
Shield Of Revenge enchantment
- Enemies who attack you will receive 5 damage points
- Attackers get roastet
- New visual effects
Constant Night Vision Enchantment
- You can see in the dark
Constant Invisibility Enchantment
- If you are not sneaking you'll have to wait x seconds till you become invisible again.
- If you are sneaking you'll have to wait ca. x * 0.4 second till you become invisible again.
- Recognize if you are in a dialogue, if so the script will wait till you are finished
- Recognize certain animations like attacking etc. which dispel invisibility automaticly (same with killcams)
- Works together with native invisibility spell
- Native OnHit dispels will still happen but without sound and just for some milliseconds (since there's no way to remove the native onhit dispel)
- Changed some visual effects
Constant Detect Life Enchantment
- Hostile NPCs will glow red.
- Friendly NPCs will glow blue.
Constant Detect Life Sneaking Enchantment
- Same like detect life but it'll be just active while sneaking
2.6 Patch note
- added detect all
- added detect all sneaking
- changed tooltips (by dupasqk)
2.5 Patch note
- added waterwalking
- added gray cowl
- added waterbreathing
- added levitation
- added new follower (wip)