It's skyblock like you've never seen it before! High tech mods and full automation! Sky Factory starts the player in the void with nothing but a tree and a *single* piece of dirt between you and certain death! Version 3 adds a variety of new mods to the pack and gives the player much more choice than ever before. Pick up your achievement book today and start your journey!
FTB Presents Sky Factory 3-1.10.2-3.0.8
Similar to the previous one, this update also brings many needed fixes, but also a couple of additions.
Some of the main changes: FTB Utils now has GUI's for teams, making it a simpler process for admins and players. Most Natura Saplings now grow, allowing you to decorate you base with a different set of tools if you desire.
- B.A.S.E by lanse505 (1.2.3 > 1.2.4)
- Fixed: Filling the OreDict with tags for Material Parts that didn't exist.
- Bed Bugs by gr8pefish (1.1.4 > 1.1.5)
- Added: Half completed messages no longer disappear when waking up.
- Blood Magic by WayofTime (2.1.3-72 > 2.1.5-74)
- Fixed a crash when checking if two items could be combined.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to open the Sigil of Holding GUI.
- Fixed a crash when somebody made an "invalid" stack of the Blood Tank.
- Fixed a crash/hilarity where a Blood Altar would update itself as a Comparator.
- Fixed JEI compat for Alchemy Table recipes.
- Fixed (yet another) crash when creating an "invalid" stack of the Blood Tank.
- Fixed Demon Will Crystal and Teleposer crashy interaction.
- Fixed crash when working with toggleable sigils.
- Bookshelf by Darkhax (22.214.171.1248 > 126.96.36.1990)
ITileEntityRenderto be standalone.
- Fixed a possible bug for when chest TE exists without actually existing.
- Chest Transporter by CubeX2 (2.5.7 > 2.5.9)
- Added support for BiblioCraft chests.
- When transporting a spawner, the name of the mob is now in the tool tip.
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ by covers1624 (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Mass format. Added ability for
IItemBakery's to override transforms.
- Refactored a thing, moved thing from
- New: "Unlisted TE" property.
- Fixed seams on
- Added a check to avoid mods being dumb with models.
- Optimized ASM code by removing unnecessary
- Mass format. Added ability for
- Cyclops Core by kroeser (0.9.1 > 0.9.2)
- Fixed fluid container items being fillable with non-matching fluids.
- Fixed GUI client-server value sync variables.
- Ender IO by CrazyPants_MC (3.1.171 > 3.1.173)
- Added missing permission checks for fake player based blocks.
- Added some profiling.
- Removed double check on hoovered XP orbs.
- Unified Vacuum Chest item finding.
- Limited number of items considered by the vacuum chest.
- Removed server update on GUI init for Capacitor Banks.
- Added detailed Capacitor Bank IO tracing.
PlantableFarmerby a tiny amount.
- Added input data dump for people who are unable to open files.
- Adapted to Thermal Foundation ID changes.
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ by covers1624 (220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168)
- Reflected CCL changes.
- Made Jenkins work again.
- Engineers Workshop by EwyBoy (1.1.5 > 1.1.6)
- Added quick fix to the
- Added quick fix to the
- Environmental Tech by ValkyrieofNight (0.10.5i > 0.10.6b)
- Removed COFH RF support.
- Removed "Basic Chunk Loader".
- Fixed Nano Bot Beacon not removing Flight after being disabled with redstone.
- Fixed a JEI crash
- Applied other undetailed bug fixes.
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] by ValkyrieofNight (0.10.5b > 0.10.6a)
- Applied some undetailed bug fixes.
- Ex Nihilo Adscensio by insaneau (0.1.15 > 0.1.17)
- Whether the ore chunks and dusts are automagically ore dictionaried is now configurable.
- Barrels now drop their held block when broken.
- Fixed: The One Probe support adjusted to crash only if other key parts of the API are changed.
- Fixed: should no longer fill your consoles with gigs of useless "test".
- Fixed: A boatload of rendering crashes with barrels should now just display a broken texture instead of actually crashing.
- Extreme Reactors by ZeroNoRyouki (0.4.5.26 > 0.4.5.27)
- Disabled Fuel Rod (Basic) recipe being registered when it should not.
- Re-added tooltips on reactor/turbine GUI buttons.
- Tweaked wrench model orientation (3rd person, off-hand).
- Added ghost-blocks countermeasures to the Wrench!
- Using the wrench on a Reactor or Turbine while holding it in your off hand will get you the starting and ending coordinates of the multiblock as they are known by the server.
- EXPERIMENTAL: if you sneak while using the wrench all the blocks in the multiblock volume will get updated.
- Flux Networks by Ollie_Lansdell (1.1.5 > 1.1.7)
- Added Forge Energy support.
- Attempted fix at spamming client packets.
- Another fix for client sending packets.
- Fixed Plugs only sending 1 rf/t when in "Even Distribution" mode.
- Priority Mode will now work again as expected, without restarting the world.
- FTB Utilities by FTB (3.3.1 > 3.4.3)
IDrawableObject, many new forms of drawable objects,
- Started working on Teams GUI & Radial GUI.
- Changed how panels and scrolling works.
- Team permission now are saved as strings.
PropertyBytenow all use integers.
- Added localizations for team config options.
- Fixed crash with PermissionAPI checking for OP on client side.
- Cleaned up some chunk claiming code.
- Guide no longer auto-sorts, only first page.
- Fixed wrong command name for
- Fixed Commands page not working properly, and overriden command usage not working properly.
- Finished all the GUIs.
- Added team messaging.
- Moved dependencies to FTBLib.
- Removed ButtonSimpleLM.
- Moved more things to commands.
- Commented out the whole
ForgePlayerInfoEventlistener, instead of just inside.
- Re-added JourneyMap Integration.
- Fixed chunkloading.
- Permissions are either more broken or more fixed, who knows!
- FTBLib by FTB (3.3.0 > 3.4.4)
- Added a GUI for Teams.
- Added clickable chat links in Teams GUI.
- Added Kick button for in Teams GUI.
- Added WIP notification on new message in team's chat.
- Fixed a crash with TechReborn wrenches, and possibly other blocks/items.
- Removed team permissions, replaced with team status/rank instead.
- Fixed teams not being created properly.
/ftb team msgonly working for OPs.
- Undetailed bugfixes.
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft by hancin (1.4.0 > 1.5.0)
- The mod responds to the fullscreen setting in the in-game configuration. It's now easier to use the mod!
- Fixed: Changing in-game configuration for fullscreen caused resizing issues / odd behavior.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, the fullscreen window would be a few pixels short of fullscreen.
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize (0.10-56 > 0.10-57)
- Added RazorWire! It pricks and slows, and you can electrify it.
- Added Fluid Concrete. Slows entities down and immobilizes them when it dries.
- Added a Potion fluid. Effects vary on NBT data. Works in the Chemthrower, can be bottled in Bottling Machine.
- Added blocks for (almost) all IE Fluids.
- Added the Mixer! It mixes solid components into fluids to make concrete or various potions!
- Added Turrets! Configurable targeting, currently allowing for fluids (Chemthrower) or bullets (Revolver) as ammo.
- Changed Floodlights to allow inversion of redstone control.
- Changed Charging Station to allow charging Forge Energy items as well.
- Fixed Bottling Machine recipes not consuming fluid and duping items.
- Fixed Redstone Wires illegally connecting to relays.
- Fixed ArcFurnace recipes causing NPEs when added through Minetweaker.
- Fixed JEI handler preventing Draconic Evolution for loading theirs.
- Fixed OneProbe showing components of Multiblocks rather than the MB itself.
- Fixed derped texture on Metal Press.
- Fixed side-solidity for Stone Multiblocks.
- Fixed the density of Creosote Oil. A certain Lemming notified me that it's in fact, denser than water.
- Integrated Dynamics by kroeser (0.6.8 > 0.6.9)
- Added aspect setting to enable strong power in redstone writer.
- Added operator to check if a player has an external gui open.
- Added list head and tail operators.
- Added Immersive Engineering squeezer recipe for Menril Resin.
- Added lazy list builder operator.
- Added list append operator.
- Added list count operators.
- Added cansmelt and canburn operators.
- Added NAND and NOR operators.
- Added usage information to Squeezer tooltip.
- Simplified list contains predicate operator.
- Renamed "Named" operator to "To String".
- Made network element adding, removing and ticking thread-safe.
- Fixed lighting not updating when adding/removing facades.
- Fixed dark display contents rendering when a facade is present.
- Fixed facade rendering on writer parts.
- Fixed breaking facade also breaks cable.
- Fixed invalid Forestry backpack registration.
- Fixed chunk unloading causing part containers with null networks.
- Fixed list append operator serialization.
- Fixed redstone reader not reading redstone wires in all cases.
- Fixed network resets calling add/remove listeners in the wrong order.
- Fixed cable dupe when breaking a part with other parts present.
- Fixed settings gui doesn't open on server.
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish (2.2.22 > 2.2.23)
- Verified the backpack stays with the player through death/gravestones when it should.
- Fix a typo in lang file.
- Just Enough Items (JEI) by mezz (22.214.171.1242 > 126.96.36.1995)
- Made all ingredients in a recipe cycle with the same offset.
- Mod won't focus on recipe crafting category items, and will show them all now.
- Improved recipe hover detection for tooltips.
- More Shears by Kashdeya (1.0.2 > 1.0.5)
- Finally got around to adding IE recipes.
- Added Emerald & Flint Shears.
- Cleaned up code.
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR (2.6.4 > 2.8)
- Added support for the creative inventory.
- Added: New API that's simpler, better and more convenient to work with.
- Added an extended version of the Mouse Tweaks API interface which allows overriding the slot clicking function.
- Added an NBT check to the
ItemStackcomparison. This should fix issues with the mod working incorrectly on items which differ only by NBT.
- Added package-info into the API package to improve compatibility with mods implementing the API.
- Added two annotations to the API for an easy way of disabling Mouse Tweaks without having to implement the whole interface.
- Added a LiteLoader config menu (incomplete due to lack of LiteLoader controls at this time).
- Changed: Better handling of the vanilla RMB dragging mechanic disabling.
- Changed:Better wheel handling.
- Applied major code refactor to make it simpler.
- Mod now uses a different way of clicking the mouse which should be more compatible with everything.
IMTModGuiContainer2sto try finding and using
handleMouseClick()first before falling back to
windowClick()for better compatibility.
- Made a small change in the
- Mod now outputs a proper API JAR.
- Fixed crashes with mods implementing the old API interface.
- Mystical Agriculture by BlakeBr0 (1.4.1a > 1.4.3)
- Added Chisel crops: Marble, Limestone, and Basalt.
- Added config options to disable regular, nether, and end ore generation.
- Added support for Botania's Horn of the Wild:
- It will now auto-replant crops harvested with it.
- Can be disabled in the config.
- Added Invar, Platinum, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium crops.
- Added essence recipes for the different Records.
- Removed the confusing adjectives from the Inferium Seeds.
- Converted the first batch of items to new 16x textures.
- Constantan seeds are now 'Ore Dictionary' seeds.
- Converted the second batch of items to new 16x textures.
- Essence recipes will no longer register if their output is set to 0.
- Fixed Mekanism crops checking for the wrong mod being loaded.
- Natura by mDiyo (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Redwood Trees.
- Seed and Bone Meal bags.
- Bluebell Flowers.
- Fixed Hopseed trees not generating.
- Fixed some other world generation issues.
- OpenComputers by Kethtar (220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168)
- Added: Allow addons to register their floppies for loot disk cycling.
- Added: Allow debug cards to send messages to one another and text to a debug card.
- Added: Fire item toss event when agents try to drop items into the world.
- Added: MFU.
- Fixed: Card container in tablets not working.
- Fixed: pastebin get, low mem loadfile.
- Fixed: screens stopping to respond in some configurations when their chunk is loaded.
- Fixed: Several drones are dropped if screnched quickly.
- Fixed: Waila's issue.
- Fixed: agents dropping items potentially deleting some.
- Fixed: getName() on nanomachines crashing.
- Fixed: blocks potentially not deinitializing on unload, leading to all kinds of issues (UUID changes in particular).
- Fixed: broken keyboard rendering.
- Fixed: commands breaking /help.
- Fixed: missing potion effects in nanomachines.
- Update: German localization.
- Update: LuaJ and JNLua for better UTF-8 handling.
- Update: OpenOS 1.6.1. memory, performance, devfs, relative links, term safe slow write.
- Update: OPPM floppy to use new install features. Also updated OPPM.
- Update: Plan9k.
- Update: Improved JEI integration.
- RFTools by McJty (5.84 > 5.87)
- The endergenic generator should now be a lot more stable and predictable. This might break your current setups but once you time them again they should stay that way.
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin by shadowfactsmc (1.3.1 > 1.4.0)
- Updated to Kotlin 1.1
- Simple Generators by ValkyrieofNight (0.10.5d > 0.10.6a)
- Applied undetailed bug fixes.
- Mod no longer supports COFH based RF.
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro (3.6.0 > 3.6.1)
- Restored shading to item labels.
- For resource pack makers, item labels now honor the
statusAreasection of the dynamic folder json.
- Tiny Progressions by Kashdeya (1.0.26 > 1.0.31)
- Cleaned up code.
- Fixed some recipes not working the right way.
- "Added some things, fixed some things, did some other things."
- Cleaned up code to make TP work better with my other mods.
- UniDict by WanionCane (2.6b > 2.7)
- Added Thermal Expansion Integration(Compactor, Pulverizer, Redstone Furnace, Induction Smelter).
- Thermal Foundation Items are now the default for unification. (if you already have a config file, you must let it regenerate for this to take effect).
- ValkyrieLib by ValkyrieofNight (0.10.5f > 0.10.6)
- Removed support for COFH RF.
- Applied undetailed multiblock bug fixes.
- ZeroCore by ZeroNoRyouki (0.1.0.3 > 0.1.0.4)
- Added base support for ghost blocks handling in a multiblock structure.
- Removed OpenComputers API.
- Replaced the exception raised when a controller is being added to the dirty list for a world not registered in the Multiblock Registry with a log message. This rarely happen after world unload.
- Enabled Chance Icosahedrons to use all rewards, not just the very good/bad rewards.
- Fixed Ore Chunks being replaced by Ore blocks, this was due to a mod update and UniDict swapping the recipe for unification purposes.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.8-1.10.2.zip||Release||1.10.2||109,768||Mar 7, 2017|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.7-1.10.2.zip||Beta||1.10.2||23,320||Feb 22, 2017|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.6-1.10.2.zip||Beta||1.10.2||359,835||Jan 25, 2017|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.5-1.10.2.zip||Beta||1.10.2||83,630||Jan 18, 2017|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.4-1.10.2.zip||Beta||1.10.2||127,974||Jan 6, 2017|
|FTBPresentsSkyfactory3-3.0.1-1.10.2.zip||Beta||1.10.2||122,108||Jan 1, 2017|