Nevermind, fixed it. If your realm has a space in it you now need to add the space (like Character-Steamwheedle Cartel instead of Character-SteamwheedleCartel) or else you will get an annoying warning that "this might be someone you don't know".
Oct 16, 2017Link Removed
Oct 1, 2017Link Removed
Minor nitpick: Dragon Soul LFR tier bosses can drop ANY tier piece, it's just random (as opposed to Normal/Heroic where it's a specific slot).
Sep 25, 2017Link Removed
Any way to prevent this addon from triggering the new 3 second timer? If I type in names with autocomplete I don't get the timer, but if I use the addon's buttons I always get the timer. Kinda removes the point of the addon... :(
Sep 23, 2017Link Removed
Could you please, please, please add search bars to the pets, mounts and toy lists? It's really hard to find the correct pet when you have over 1000 of them.
Sep 6, 2017Link Removed
I have a weird request... would it be possible to disable the keybinds for specific gossip frame options? I keep accidentally activating the Snack Module on my Reaves (which I never ever want to use).
Aug 21, 2017Link Removed
Works great in CC 2016 as well! Thank you for this! :D
Aug 17, 2017Link Removed
I'm in love with this addon, but as someone with over 100 macros in M6 it is really tedious to manage all the macros and sometimes really hard to find the correct one. I'd love an easier way to find them.
- Add a search bar, just being able to search for the macro's name would be enough 99% of the time
- Let us move the macros around(at least switch places)
- Categories would be really nice to have at some point, although this might be too much of a hassle
- The green border around macros that have a binding is not clear enough, especially if the macro icon is a similar color. I'd suggest a lighter color (lighter green, or maybe even yellow?) and perhaps that the border is not only inside the icon.
- The icon selector sucks, would love either a way to input an icon ID (alt-click!?) or to have a search bar when selecting an icon. This is also an issue in OPie!
Aug 7, 2017Link Removed
I've been using this for ages now and my only complaint is that Recipes keep ending up in the BoE category (even BoP recipes a lot of the time). Other than that it's flawless and I haven't noticed any performance issues.
Jul 18, 2017Link Removed
I keep having this issue where Prat will taint the Bonus Roll frame after doing a /reload. For example if you forgot to buy coins after killing a boss, then go to Dalaran to get the coin and doing /reload to trigger the frame. I have to disable the addon each time. Any chance you could look into this?
Jun 23, 2017Link Removed
Could you please add a way to disable the Discord ad when logging in?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.