First of all thank you for this great addon. It helps a lot.
But unfortunatly sometimes it confuses me.
Items that are another armor type than mine and soulbound are marked one time with a star and another time with a green square.
I would like to use these marks at the item icons in my bag as a quick indicator to see if I should learn the Item, send it to an alt or sell it to a vendor or at the ah.
suggestion for quick decision:
- valuable for my character = my armor or weapon type + appearance not learned
- icon = red x
- valuable for an alt = not my armor or weapon type + appearance not learned + BoA
- icon = yellow and black star
- collector = my armor or weapon type + appearence allready learned, but specific item not learned
- icon = black check mark with blue circle
- valuable for ah = appearance already learnd + BoA
- icon = n.y.i. (mabe something like a $)
- cannot be learned (icon = a grey Ø)
- Item already learned (icon = blue check mark)
- soulbound + not my armor or weapon type (icon = grean square)
Thanks for reading. :)