Hi, not meant to be impatient but any suggestions re post #267? Thanks!
Feb 18, 2017Link Removed
Feb 18, 2017Link Removed
Wow, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...but then I suppose nobody does.
1) "Not possible" could just as easily mean "not possible" for the user (ie with the current version) or not possible for the developer (ie with current programming or what info is currently available through the Blizz API). Apologies that I did not divine which meaning you had in mind.
2) OK, I can see that I probably deserved that one — but with the sarcasm? Of course I've seen that part of the editor before but with what's already present in the boxes (Text Layout: Icon Layout I, Display 1..., Stacks...), I guess I didn't realize you could just type any old text.
Regardless, please know that my post was an honest question and not meant to annoy you and also, notwithstanding the tone of your reply, I still do very much appreciate TMW and the time & effort obviously spent developing and maintaining it.
Feb 17, 2017Link Removed
OK, thanks for the reply.
1) Maybe the "attackable" condition could be on a wishlist for an upcoming version (he says hopefully). :)
2) Sorry, never knew text could be added to an icon. Could you post a link to a tutorial or explanation of how to do that (if it's available)?
Feb 17, 2017Link Removed
Thanks for the awesome addon!
1) Is there a condition which shows if a target is attackable?
I'm a mage and and I know there is some angle (on the left and right) beyond which I cannot cast at a target even if it is in range. So the condition I'm looking for would be supplemental to the range condition. For example, a target may be only 10 yards away but if it is behind me, I cannot cast Fireball at it. In other words, I'm looking for a way to have two icons next to each other (one for range and the other for angle or attackability) so that when both are lit up, I know I can cast.
2) Do any icons exist which include numbers or letters rather than pictures? And if not, is there a way to insert a fixed number/letter in place of the icon or superimposed over it?
So for example (still using range), suppose you wanted to set up a column of icons each having a conditional requirement of range <= to range in increments of 10. In other words, the top icon would appear with the number 100 when a target is within 100 yds, then the second with the number 90 when the target is within 90 yds, and so on down to 10 yds.
That's probably a bit of a silly example but hopefully it conveys the point.
Feb 4, 2017Link Removed
This is a follow-up to my previous post (#228) regarding not being able to capture (copy to my clipboard) more than ~300 lines of Combat chat even when the History is set to 2500 lines. A reply (#231) saying "Fixed." was attached to that post the next day. Therefore, I can only conclude that I am doing something wrong.
One thing I noticed is that, based on the timestamps, the maximum number of lines viewable (by scrolling up as far as possible) in Combat chat is only about 300. So apparently, Shift+click is capturing all the lines that are available and what I really should be asking is how to increase the number of lines viewable in the Combat chat box. Is there a setting that allows you to do that?
Feb 1, 2017Link Removed
VanaKos has started producing an error this week. It occurs the first time you click the "Join Battle" button for random battlegrounds. After that, you are not allowed to queue for bgs. I had to disable VanasKos before I could get in the queue.
Here are the details:
Date: 2017-02-01 22:29:37
Error occured in: AddOn: VanasKoS
Message: Error: AddOn VanasKoS attempted to call a forbidden function (JoinBattlefield()) from a tainted execution path.
Swatter, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucAdvanced, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucFilterBasic, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatHistogram, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatiLevel, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatPurchased, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatSimple, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatStdDev, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucUtilFixAH, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
BeanCounter, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
DejaMark, v7.1.0 r1
Stubby, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
VanasKoS, v4.49-$Rev: 537 $
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v22.214.171.124100 <none>
Nov 29, 2016Link Removed
Any solution to this annoying highlighting?
I agree with moe. I can't see anything the highlighted rows have in common and it does make it very difficult to read those rows.
Do many other users experience the same thing? (FYI, Sometimes certain — arbitrary it seems — rows in the chart are shaded with a very pale purple highlight.)
Is it a glitch or does the highlighting means something?
Is there any way to turn it off?
Sep 19, 2016Link Removed
How do you change the location and size of the display?
Cannot drag it and don't see a lock/unlock option in the settings.
Aug 4, 2016Link Removed
BasicChatMods is a great addon – the only one I've found which enables you to copy chat dialog to your clipboard.
One question tho: How do you increase the number of lines which can be retrieved from the combat log?
I've been using Shift-click to capture the combat log but the maximum number of copy-able lines seems to be limited to 300.
The History section of the settings allows you to specify up to 2500 "...lines of chat history your chat frames remember" but how do you access all of those lines in order to copy them for pasting into a spreadsheet, etc?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.