Oct 17, 2010try the revision before the latest (go to x-perk wowace page to find it) and see if that helps. And make a ticket with any additional info you might have, cause I'm heading to bed and won't be able to help out in time for any raid etc you might have;)Link Removed
Oct 17, 2010yay^^Link Removed
Oct 17, 2010Just to keep everyone updated, I've worked out a few more bugs from XPerl today. Specificly I fixed some of the DK rune troubles and raid frame clicking. I also added the option to NOT hide blizzards raid pullout (some people liked the added utility like raid icons and so on). X-Perl will by default hide it. Also it is not translated yet, but if anyone have translations, just PM me them and I'll add.Link Removed
And to add a quick status message: We're currently 3 guys looking at bugs with a busy schedule, we'll eventually get all things stable again, but it might still take a while untill we add "your" feature.
We will focus on getting the biggest problems out of the way and working our way down to the more trivial ones. I can not promise that everything you ever wanted will be in X-Perl, but I do hope we will be able to make it stable again at the very least. Off the top of my head:
* Major stuff not showing up (like DK runes going away)
* Things that simply does not work yet after 4.0.1
* Adding updated ranges to the fadeout for frames
* Adjusting the curable system to be up to date with live
* Making the new class resources look like X-Perl and also making them just as customizeable
Also I will not be able to check all the web pages on a daily basis, but I will check the addons page on wowace as often as I can.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.