• posted a message on CollectionShop

    Both characters were arcane mages - one 110, the other 101. I don't know if it's any help, but they also have it filtering out anything above 2,000 gold.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on CollectionShop

    I'm not sure what's up, but it seems that the past couple days it's taken an inordinate amount of time to process auctions - 20-30 seconds to process 50 auctions. When there's 100k+ results and the addon only displaying information if it completes all searches, I've had to switch to using the Live feature to get it to show anything. I haven't run into any errors, it just takes so long that initially I thought it was hanging after it fetched all the auctions. Tried it on both Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord with the same results.

     

    Wish I had more information for you, but there's no errors or warnings that pop up. Mostly just letting you know I've been encountering this in case you start seeing more reports.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on mOnArs WardrobeHelper

    It's most likely an item that you unlocked the appearance of via a different item previously. You could unlock the Rogue T9 set for rogues by buying it from the vendor, but still get the "... has been added to your appearance collection" message when you loot the off-tier pieces with the same appearances from running ToC itself. 

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Fishing Buddy

    Hey there! Fishing Buddy has been a must-have for me for a long time. While I like the addition of using bobbers you've unlocked, I was hoping that rather than choosing one at random, it would be possible to have a dropdown that let you select which bobber to use, preferably as a per-character setting. I have some ideas on how to actually implement the code for this, but didn't want to start making brute force additions to the code without checking some things, since adding an option looks like it requires a lot of setup.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on mOnArs WardrobeHelper

    Currently tier sets are listed at the bottom as separate categories - It's a little harder to check which items you need since it's not lumped in with raid itself. You might look into Transmog Tokens which will tell you if you need any appearances from a tier token.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Legion Wardrobe
    Quote from niennasilll >>
    Quote from ykiigor >>

    This feature is not planned

     

    I understand but as a suggestion maybe you could integrate with Datastore for this feature.

     

    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/datastore.aspx

     Items in your mail wouldn't qualify anyway. You still have to bind them to your character to unlock the appearance.
    Link Removed
  • posted a message on MessageBoard

    Is there a way to edit the title of a topic? It seems like there should be, but I can't tell. 

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Minimap Button Frame

    Happy to help! I've been noticing it for ages and never bothered to say anything or take the few minutes to poke around the code, so we're in the same boat there. It's a weird change to be certain, and odd that documentation hasn't been updated to reflect the new returns.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Minimap Button Frame

    Hey Bachlott - For some time now, I've been having trouble with the mail icon. It always shows that I have no new mail, even when I do. I did some poking through the code and found that a lot of places were checking HasNewMail() == 1. The only documentation I know of says that it should return 1 or nil, but when I actually print the function, I get true or false. When I changed the HasNewMail() checks in MBF, mail started displaying correctly for me again.

    As far as I know, even if it starts returning 1 again, if (HasNewMail()) should still work - any chance this could get bundled into the next build? I do like being able to see when I have new mail.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on DataStore_Achievements

    I'm not entirely convinced that this is a problem directly caused by the code itself - I'm noticing that GetCategoryNumAchievements() is reporting having far more achievements than some categories actually have.

    1. Player vs. Player reports 38 total achievements, appears to have 34
    2. Shipyard reports 14 total achievements, appears to have 13
    3. Rated Battleground is reporting 19 total achievements, appears to have 17
    4. Arena is reporting 21 total achievements, appears to have 14.

    This is the source of the error, because GetAchievementInfo for IDs above the actual number in the category are returning a nil value, and there's no handling for nil achievement IDs - GetPreviousAchievement(nil) causes the error.

    It's hacky, but my solution to the problem was replacing line 182-190 with:

    if (achievementID ~= nil) then
    prevID = GetPreviousAchievement(achievementID)

    while type(prevID) ~= "nil" do
    local achievementID, _, _, achCompleted, month, day, year, _, flags,_, _, _, wasEarnedByMe, earnedBy = GetAchievementInfo(prevID)
    if not achievementID then break end -- exit the loop if id is invalid

    ScanSingleAchievement(achievementID, achCompleted, month, day, year, flags, wasEarnedByMe)
    prevID = GetPreviousAchievement(achievementID)
    end
    end

    Link Removed
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.