Can you help figure out why "Show" isn't working? No matter how many times one tries to right-click a hidden pet (with the red circle-slash icon) and click "Show," nothing happens. The pet doesn't unhide, and that pet is also not able to be released. Thank you.
Jan 16, 2017Link Removed
Jun 24, 2015Link Removed
May 25, 2015Link Removed
Here's a request option: For the notes section, perhaps find a way to make a turn-based notes entry. For example, have turns listed as either a numerically increasing block, and then perhaps a custom block (for rotating abilities on a fight that may take many turns).
For some fights, there could be a defined turn 1, turn 2, turn 3, etc. all the way to say.. turn 15... or whatever.
For other fights, there's a custom block. Custom block 1: Turn 1, turn 2, turn 3. Etc. Now, enter Custom Block 2 of say... 4 or 5 turns that repeat themselves. Then, after the current phase of the fight is over, and the next phase starts, it goes to Custom Block 3, of another repeating set of 4 or 5 turns, etc.
May 25, 2015Link Removed
Just going to say... best Pet Battle addon ever. It integrates well with other addons. The team importing from PBT is AMAZING! (can't stress this enough). Having to recreate 70+ custom teams is a pain in the butt. Also, the ability to add notes means I don't have to cycle through every webpage for each battle. It's all right there in-game. Of course, I had to copy/paste all of the notes from WoWHead for each team, but once it's done, it's smooth sailing. Thank you for an amazing addon!
May 18, 2015Link Removed
Could there possibly be a way to view a list of followers on each alt, from any alt?? Perhaps the addon can take a "screenshot" of a toon's list, and display that from any alt?
Great addon, thanks!
Jan 15, 2015Link Removed
First... yes, absolutely, affirmative this is a MUST HAVE mod. I love all the work that's gone into it and its ability to be one of WoW's must-haves. Thank you for the hard work in developing it.
What would be the icing on the cake is to have a feature that can organize all of your followers (perhaps filtered active/all) in a table that shows which ones have the certain main abilities. If you want to quickly find a way to know if there's any duplicate ability combos, perhaps a scan feature could show you, "Hey, these three followers all have the same taunt/shadow bolt combo."
I'm thinking of a "Stem & Leaf plot" layout that lets you set which ability is the "stem" anchor. Then you could see all the leaf abilities to see where there are doubles, triples, or even quadruples of combos.
Jan 7, 2015Link Removed
I cannot get Mounts or Companions to show in the drop-down menu for Collections. It's just not there, even in the list.
Jun 21, 2014Link Removed
Thank you for your reply. I know it's rough to get in time for coding and what not, so we all appreciate the work you do.
Jun 15, 2014Link Removed
ArkInventory was my favorite bag addon from WoW, and I use that kind of as a benchmark for bag-stuffs. I see this addon being my choice for WildStar, as it makes separate "windows" for each category with the title for each window. The COMPLETE customization of ArkInventory made it what it was.
I love this addon, and here's a few suggestions to get it just that much more awesome.
1. Rules for auto-sorting loot based on soulbound vs bind-on-equip. Perhaps have a "settings" window that has a section for checking/unchecking categories that are desired to split between SB and BOE.
2. Not having to physically move each item desired to the specified bag. Have a way for the sorting to automatically sort based on the given "rule." There are plenty of categories already implemented, but for example, maybe there's a way to split "consumables" into potion, flask, etc. sub-categories.
3. The option to see empty bag slots and perhaps a numerical value for slots used vs total slots. (34/60 for a random example). I noticed there's a number near the currency that shows empty slots available, but show the total as well and add perhaps a word like "bags" or something to help label this area.
4. The ability to change the display size of the windows. Scale, row size / column size, etc.
5. The ability to move category windows around or rearrange their order. Also, consider making bags one GIANT box area, but have differently labeled sections or areas for the categories.
Again, I love this addon and see lots of potential with just minor polishes here and there. I'm using it now. =D Great work! Keep it up!
Oct 1, 2012Link Removed
I've watched my friend use this addon a few times and have noticed a bug.
Please add a feature that "resets" all of the windows' locations to the center of the screen. Sometimes, if the UI acts up, scaling is off, or you accidentally drag something off screen... it'd be nice to have a way to get the windows back onto the screen (centered) so that you can relocate things.
When you hit "Superscan," the scanning window doesn't appear... only the "choose invites" window shows when its button is selected from the SGI options window.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.