Updated to java 1.8, fixed it. Would be nice if that was listed as a prereq
Dec 15, 2015Link Removed
Dec 12, 2015Link Removed
I am having a crash on start error with terraria buttons. I made an instance of just terraria buttons to test and it's still hapening, tried both 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, i assume i'm using the wrong version of forge but what is the correct version?
May 30, 2015Link Removed
Wie kann ich Items zum Shop hinzufügen, die auch funktionen haben? hab das noch nicht so ganz verstanden...
Jul 4, 2013Link Removed
i just don't like the giga map
Jun 29, 2013Link Removed
Great mod but can you please remove hitlog and that changed damage panel and just leave TANK FIRE text?
Damn i just read what you wrote. That sucks because that new damage panel is really bad. Maby you can make the 8.5 version working so the dmg panel will not be chaned?
Jun 25, 2013Link Removed
First of all, great mod. I can't imagine playing this game without it. Just one thing i'd like to ask. How can i remove giga map but keep everything on it's place?
Jun 23, 2013Link Removed
Great mod. Please update for 8.6
Nov 30, 2012Link Removed
hello, i don't know if this has been asked in the past.
i would very much like an option to change the strata of one of the notification areas. when i play alone, there is no big problem, but when i am in group or raid, MSBT displays the text over the same place where my party/raid icons are. and as i care more for my team than i do for the combat text, i'd very much like to be able to put the text into the background, under the other addons.
Nov 25, 2012Link Removed
thx for replying. i am glad it helped and sort of proud that my first mod/fix ever was useful for someone ;)
Nov 24, 2012Link Removed
I use SuperGuildInvite and also Swyn's Guild Promoter, but only this addon let me actually mass remove members.
So, it didn't work for monks, so I modded the addon for it to work with monks.
What I did:
1) mod the TOC for latest wow version and to change version from 1.1beta to 1.11beta
2) mod the LUA to work with monks
WARNING: this is the first time ever I mod an addon. I take no responsabilities for any sort of problems or wrongly /gkicked people, try it and use it at your own risk
DISCLAIMER: I take no credit whatsoever for this addon, I just edited/added a few code lines so it works with the monk class
1) in the game, delete your current SGR filters and exit wow
2) download the .7z file (can be uncompressed with free 7zip tool) and place the 2 files into <YOUR WOW FOLDER>\Interface\AddOns\SuperGuildRemove and overwrite files if asked
(if you have problems or don't like this modification, you can just remove the addon and redownload it from curse)
3) go into wow and create the filters again. the reason for 1) and 3) is because I don't know how to fix your personal settings, so you need to delete a filter and create it again in order for it to work with monks
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.