Curse Members: Please leave feedback and report any bugs so I can fix them!
Unmodified builds of this mod are only permitted to be hosted on Curse and CurseForge. It is also posted by me on Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forum, but both of these link to the CurseForge page. It is strongly recommended that mod files only be downloaded from either Curse or CurseForge as any others are not permitted by me and may contain malware. If you wish to post this mod on your website, please link to the CurseForge download. I would prefer you contact me as well to let me know you are posting it, but this is not mandatory.
This is a Minecraft Forge mod that adds a new and extremely rare mineral to world generation in all 3 default dimensions. Hold on! This isn't just another boring mineral mod! This mineral is capable of crafting far better items than diamond such as a pickaxe that can mine 9 blocks at once and an armour set that, with all the pieces, will make you practically invincible. Sound game-breaking? Not really, Spectrite is really hard to come by so it would usually take a very long time to acquire enough to craft items with it, unless of course you decide to make it more common in the configuration. This mod, aside from providing the (hard-to-reach) means of making you extremely overpowered, fits right into Vanilla gameplay, so I can recommend using it no matter what mods you use. To be honest, I (the developer) can't even play the game without it anymore.
A showcase of all the items and blocks included in the Spectrite Mod in Ver. 1.1.0 (all but the diamond rod are animated)
Spectrite Ore as found in The Overworld
Spectrite Ore as found in The Nether
Spectrite Ore as found in The End
(Edit: Iron, Gold, and Diamond chests have been removed in favour of using the Iron Chests mod version instead)
A Spectrite Boss mob
Playing alone and can't beat the Ender Dragon? Time to level the playing field!
Tired of playing fair and want to go on an overpowered rampage? There's a configuration for that!
A Spectrite Dungeon.
1.12.1 - Supported by Spectrite Ver 1.4.4 -> 1.4.8
1.12 - Supported by Spectrite Ver. 1.1.1 -> 1.4.5
1.11.2 - Supported by Spectrite Ver. 1.0 -> 1.2.0
Yes, you can use this in your modpack, as long as it's EULA-compliant (ie. no monetization).
The documentation contains details on everything this mod has to offer.
1.12.1 Documentation (Ver. 1.4.8)
1.12 Documentation (Ver. 1.4.5)
1.11.2 Documentation (Ver. 1.2.0)
Coming Soon: Resource Pack Compatibility Update
- Create tool that creates resource pack extensions for this mod for virtually any resource pack (in progress)
- Complete basic program (complete)
- Add support for entities (complete)
- Add support for armour (complete)
- Add support for resource pack images (complete)
- Add support for items (complete)
- Add support for blocks (in progress) - Only Spectrite Double Chest is left (but it's tricky)
Resource Pack: Pixel Perfection by XSSheep with generated Spectrite Mod extension
Additional Mod shown: Torohealth
- The name of Perfect Spectrite items cannot be changed; this is because the text formatting in the default name would cause of mess of formatting characters translated into text, so this is an intentional bug added to prevent a worse bug
- Changing dimensions with a Spectrite Armour max health boost may not appear to carry over into other dimensions and may cause buggy behaviour when taking damage (this is a Vanilla bug)
- Double Spectrite Chests have a buggy block breaking texture and, on one side, will disappear from view at a certain angle due to something along the lines of the double chest assuming the single chest's bounds
- Fix updater notifier failed message
- Add missing mod info
- Fix Spectrite Resistance gui sorting bug
- Fix beacon field reflection issues
- Update mappings
- Fix Spectrite Blaze old mapping field reflection
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|spectrite-1.4.8-1.12.1.jar||Release||1.12.1||833||Aug 14, 2017|
|spectrite-1.4.6-1.12.jar||Release||1.12||185||Aug 14, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.3.5-1.12.jar||Release||1.12||6,151||Jul 19, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.3.4-1.12.jar||Release||1.12||376||Jul 18, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.2.0-1.12.jar||Release||1.12||1,955||Jun 25, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.2.0-1.11.2.jar||Release||1.11.2||14,756||Jun 25, 2017|
|spectritemod-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.12||1,446||Jun 16, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.1.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||28,094||Jun 1, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.0.2.jar||Release||1.11.2||841||May 22, 2017|
|spectritemod-1.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||262||May 21, 2017|