Homecraft Mineware intentions are to fill the decorative gap left in the base game by adding useful fluff objects.
Right now Homecraft Mineware does not contain a great deal but what does exist is lovingly crafted by Rorax and AtomicBlom to give you a few useful and beautiful objects to decorate your minecraft bases with.
Currently the mod contains:
- Four Post Bed
- Bed with Canopy
- Candle Holder
- Fluid Barrel
- Item Barrel
- Chest of Drawers
You can light the Lantern and Candle Holders with a flint and steel
Fear not though in the future we intend to add many more objects and this is just our offering for our first release.
Some items to look forward to are tables, chairs, doors, desks, shelves, crates, and many more strictly decorative items.
No special permissions are required to use this mod in a modpack. We would love to hear about your experience with the mod in your pack.
Thank you for taking a look at HCMW and we hope you enjoy what you find.
* FIX: Fixed an incompatibility with RFTools where HCMW would Hijack the version of CompatLayer.
* FIX: Shift clicking a fluid barrel no longer crashes the game.
* FIX: Beds do not have breaking particles
* FIX: Blocks show bad textures when breaking
* FIX: Lighting a lantern or Candle twice would set your house on fire.
* FIX: Removed the confusing arrows from the Item Barrel UI
* FEATURE: Shift clicking a bucket in the fluid barrel will now transfer it's contents
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|hcmw-1.10.2-0.2.11-universal.jar||Beta||1.10.2||1,656||Jan 22, 2017|
|hcmw-1.11.2-0.2.9-universal.jar||Beta||1.11.2||6,534||Jan 22, 2017|
|hcmw-1.11.2-0.1.3-universal.jar||Beta||1.11.2||855||Jan 13, 2017|
|hcmw-1.10.2-0.1.4-universal.jar||Beta||1.10.2||470||Jan 13, 2017|
|hcmw-1.11.2-0.1.2-universal.jar||Beta||1.11.2||1,737||Jan 4, 2017|
|hcmw-1.10.2-0.1.2-universal.jar||Beta||1.10.2||319||Jan 4, 2017|
|hcmw-1.10.2-0.1.1-universal.jar||Beta||1.10.2||60||Jan 4, 2017|
|hcmw-1.11.2-0.1.1-universal.jar||Beta||1.11.2||299||Jan 4, 2017|