Simulates the passage of time when sleeping through the night by ticking entities and/or randomly ticking blocks proportional to the amount of time skipped. Also adds a command (/simulate) to simulate (and optionally set/add) time.
Issues should be submitted via GitHub (here), if possible, but can be submitted internally, if need be.
This mod has been released into the public domain. Use it anywhere in any way.
This mod is specifically coded to work with Morpheus. It may or may not work with other mods that alter sleep.
A server with this mod can allow or disallow clients from connecting without this mod. Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not to allow them to connect:
- If allowed, and if the server is set to send command message lang keys to be translated on the client running the /simulate command (OPs only), clients without this mod will receive the raw lang keys, rather than the intended text.
- If allowed, and if 1) the night is set to simulate in a single server tick; 2) a sleep delay is used; and 3) the server is set to put players in a deep sleep; then clients without this mod will not be put in one. Since being in a deep sleep is what prevents players from leaving their beds during a sleep delay, players without this mod installed on their client will be able to leave and enter a will, while those with it installed will not be.
Before Night Simulation
After Night Simulation
- Chinese .lang file added by Snownee
- Command messages now translate on the client by default.
- Updated to MC 1.12 by magneticflux-
- Added black list for tile entities, which prevents them from being ticked during simulation. It is preloaded with the Quantum Quarry from Extra Utilities 2, as it explodes when ticked too fast.
- The rate at which players fade into and out of a deep sleep is now independent of frame rate.
- Optimized use of reflection during simulation and delay of sleep.
- Backwards compatible port to MC 1.11.2 from 1.11
- Fixed bug where the /simulate command only ran in one dimension, even if passed 'all' as an argument.
- Allowed night/command simulations to run across multiple ticks.
- Added the ability to update all entities (rather than just tile entities). [This is disabled for night simulation by default, but can be enabled via config.]
- Allowed master sound volume to fade to silence as the player falls asleep.
- Replaced config for disabling night simulation with individual configs for enabling entities/ tileentities/blocks.
- Added a configs for:
- The number of ticks simulated per server tick (for night/command simulation).
- Whether or not the night simulates over multiple ticks.
- Setting the range over which sounds fading out over (or disabling it).
- Fixed update checking.
- Fixed update checking.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|simulatednights-1.12-2.1.0.jar||Release||1.12||3,527||Jul 19, 2017|
|simulatednights-1.11.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||1,060||Jul 19, 2017|
|simulatednights-1.12-2.0.0.jar||Release||1.12||93||Jul 18, 2017|
|simulatednights-1.11.2-1.2.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||4,185||Jun 1, 2017|
|simulatednights-1.11.2-1.1.2.jar||Release||1.11.2||11,276||Jan 5, 2017|
|simulatednights-1.11.2-1.1.1.jar||Release||1.11.2||1,187||Dec 29, 2016|
|simulatednights-1.11-1.1.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||232||Dec 23, 2016|
|simulatednights-1.11-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||209||Dec 20, 2016|