Nature's Compass is a utility item that allows you to search for a biome's location anywhere in the world and view information about it.
- Right-clicking with Nature's Compass in hand will open the biome selection GUI, from which you can search for a biome or view information about it.
- Shift-right-clicking will reset the compass's state.
- When the compass is not pointing at a biome, it will point at the world spawn.
- The compass supports all registered biomes, both vanilla and modded.
- Sample space and maximum search distance can be adjusted in the config file.
Information about a found biome is displayed on the HUD
The biome selection GUI
The biome information GUI
Saplings and logs use the ore dictionary.
- Install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Download the mod and place the jar file in .minecraft/mods
- If you've used a different version of this mod before, delete any existing naturescompass.cfg files from .minecraft/config
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack. I'd prefer if you provide a link to the mod's CurseForge page, but that's up to you.
- Updated to MC 1.11.2 (Forge #2224)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NaturesCompass-1.11.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.11.2||35,671||Jan 23, 2017|
|NaturesCompass-1.11-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.11||10,934||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||73,121||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.7.10-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||6,931||Dec 4, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.2.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||10,641||Oct 29, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||2,502||Oct 29, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.1.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||1,247||Oct 28, 2016|
|NaturesCompass-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||189||Oct 27, 2016|