What it does
Paintings++ is a mod that allows you to add more paintings to the game !
Customizable with up to 4 templates,with a range from 70 to over 300 new paintings !
Has a great compatibility with the Painting Selection GUI !
Select the paintings you want to place down with a cool interface !
If you do not feel like drawing your own art files, you can choose some made by other users here
Or you could enjoy Hadan's pre-made resourcepack file! Download it here (instructions included in the link)
How to add your own files to the mod
1. Make a zip file in which you will put the folder assets/subaraki/art.
* your .png goes in art folder
* art folder goes in subaraki folder.
* subaraki folder goes in assets folder,
* assets goes in the zip file.
* gib.png for the gibea version
* insane.png for insane version
* newInsane.png for the organized insane version
* sphax.png for the sphax version
* tiny.png for tinypics version
2. The zip file goes in the resourcepack folder.
3. Need higher resolution ?
* how to resize in photoshop
* how to resize in gimp
any bigger sizes then the originals are supposed to work.
in your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, there's a folder called 'config'. Look for the morepaintings.cfg or paintings++.cfg
if both are present (or none) delete them(if any), and (re)start your game
in there, you will be able to pick which version you want to use.
Has Great Compatibility with
PSG Revamped : painting-selection-gui-revamped
fixed small offset in mediumpics
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|paintings-1.12-220.127.116.11.jar||Beta||1.12||4,432||Jul 21, 2017|
|paintings-1.11-18.104.22.168.jar||Release||1.11.2||28,057||Apr 29, 2017|
|paintings-1.11-22.214.171.124.jar||Release||1.11.2||642||Apr 25, 2017|
|paintings-1.11-126.96.36.199.jar||Release||1.11.2||15,646||Jan 17, 2017|
|paintings-1.11-188.8.131.52.jar||Release||1.11||652||Dec 7, 2016|
|paintings-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.10.2||5,626||Oct 12, 2016|
|paintings++-1.10.2-220.127.116.11.jar||Release||1.10.2||260||Oct 10, 2016|