What does this mod do?
It gives bone meal the following new abilities:
- Growing chorus flowers, cactus, sugar canes, nether wart, and vines
- Generating melons and pumpkins from their mature stems
- Duplicating lily pads and flowers as items (like sunflowers in vanilla)
- Generating dead bushes on sand and hardened clay
- Turning cobblestone and stone bricks into their mossy variants
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that's done, just drop expandedbonemeal-version.jar in your Minecraft instance's mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
Each new ability added by this mod can be individually disabled.
Can I use this in my modpack?
Yes, even if you monetize it with adf.ly or something, and you don't need to ask me for my permission first.
Now supports versions as low as 1.9 and up to 1.11 and beyond.