Login to Add Favorites
- 464 Monthly Downloads
- Supports: 1.12.1
- 19,678 Total Downloads
- Updated Aug 12, 2017
- Created Jun 25, 2016
- 4 Favorites
- Project Site
- Release Type: Release
- License: GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Newest File: ambidextrous-1.2.jar
A simple mod which adds two key binds, Main hand, and Off Hand. This will allow you to specify exactly which hand you want to use to preform an action.
This doesn't not affect the original key-bind, you must switch to use the new key-binds to make use of this mod.
Remember to un-bind the other hotkey, ( escape sets it to "NONE" )
Must be installed on server and client.
Can I use this in my mod pack?
Is this a Client Only Mod?
No, you must have it installed on the server and client.
You can install it on the server without forcing players to use the mod however, since they must still adjust their key binds to make use of it, and it doesn't change any default behavior.
Expand acceptable versions though 1.12.x
- Map and Information
- 1,401,434 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 1,264,589 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Technology, Processing, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 1,259,470 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Addons, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, and Cosmetic
- 1,242,613 Monthly Downloads
- Extra Utilities
- Processing, Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport, Energy, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Technology
- 1,168,400 Monthly Downloads