*** ShetiPhianCore Required! ***
This mod adds Multiple types of storage;
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
A dimensional storage; there contents are accessible from any other of the same color.
Storage can be expanded and made private.
(NOTE: private does not prevent people from opening the chest it only changes the network.)
There are 4096 shared networks and an additional 4096 private networks for each player.
Shift+Right-Click with a bag on a chest to link them, this allows for remote access to the chest.
Hidden, Junk, Stacking
Hidden Storage (The rainbow one) Can look like nearly any block.
Shift must be held to open the inventory, else it will try to click on the original block.
Junkboxes (The half-slab) can store a large amount of items.
Downside is that only 16 slots are visible, Items will randomly switch upon opening the inventory.
Stacking chests can be 1, 2, or 3 blocks tall.
Opening from the front this allows for tight packing onto a wall.
These can all be upgraded once to double there inventory.
(NOTE: if Terraquous is in there are cloud variants of all inventories.)
A secure area that only you (and people you allow) can enter.
They can be as small as 4x4x4, and up to 16x16x16.
Items, Redstone, and Liquid can be passed through special walls.
Submit localization files on github.
Do not post bugs in the comments, use the Issue Tracker.
- Added de_DE.lang
- Moved access list name processing to the server, to work around client missing user data (Should fix the issue where some users where unable to access vaults even though they are on the access list)
- Reworked Vault orange name entries to work a bit different, while they are still based on username (offline mode uuid), they now also accept players who are verified by Mojang.
- Improved vault access username auto complete
- Added config option that makes vault blocks WitherProof at all times. Old behavior of needing to be part of a completed vault is the default.
- Prevented non-players from placing vault doors; due to possible placement errors and more importantly the inability to configure, remove, or even use the completed vault without an admin changing the owner to a player
! Requires newest ShetiPhianCore (3.4.3+)
- Uses new base tile entity recently added