Yes. That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
Neat is a mod that adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity. That image is a good example of it.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob's health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob's attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft's Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game)
If you have any problems with the mod or just want to contact me, you can find me on Twitter (@Vazkii) or IRC (#vazkii on irc.esper.net).
Updated to 1.11.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Neat 1.4-13.jar||Release||1.11.2||41,032||Jan 2, 2017|
|Neat 1.3-12.jar||Release||1.10.2||923,645||Aug 31, 2016|
|Neat 1.3-11.jar||Release||1.10.2||30,617||Jul 23, 2016|
|Neat 1.3-10.jar||Release||1.10.2||39,886||Jun 24, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-9.jar||Release||1.9.4||69,290||Jun 5, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-8.jar||Release||1.9.4||2,728||Jun 1, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-7.jar||Release||1.9.4||13,094||May 20, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-6.jar||Release||1.9.4||1,769||May 19, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-5.jar||Release||1.9||51,199||Mar 25, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-4.jar||Release||1.9||21,930||Mar 18, 2016|
|Neat 1.1-3.jar||Release||1.8.9||96,700||Feb 23, 2016|
|Neat 1.1-2.jar||Release||1.8.9||8,820||Jan 12, 2016|
|Neat 1.0-1.jar||Release||1.7.10||170,811||Nov 28, 2015|