Yes. That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
Neat is a mod that adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity. That image is a good example of it.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob's health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob's attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft's Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game)
Join us on Discord:
If you have any problems with the mod or just want to contact me, you can find me on Twitter (@Vazkii) or IRC (#vazkii on irc.esper.net).
- Fixed broken config gui
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Neat 1.4-15.jar||Release||1.12||3,697||Jun 18, 2017|
|Neat 1.4-14.jar||Release||1.12||13||Jun 18, 2017|
|Neat 1.4-13.jar||Release||1.11.2||83,708||Jan 2, 2017|
|Neat 1.3-12.jar||Release||1.10.2||1,737,210||Aug 31, 2016|
|Neat 1.3-11.jar||Release||1.10.2||32,601||Jul 23, 2016|
|Neat 1.3-10.jar||Release||1.10.2||40,319||Jun 24, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-9.jar||Release||1.9.4||78,553||Jun 5, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-8.jar||Release||1.9.4||2,774||Jun 1, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-7.jar||Release||1.9.4||13,151||May 20, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-6.jar||Release||1.9.4||1,803||May 19, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-5.jar||Release||1.9||53,596||Mar 25, 2016|
|Neat 1.2-4.jar||Release||1.9||22,128||Mar 18, 2016|
|Neat 1.1-3.jar||Release||1.8.9||103,794||Feb 23, 2016|
|Neat 1.1-2.jar||Release||1.8.9||9,081||Jan 12, 2016|
|Neat 1.0-1.jar||Release||1.7.10||221,834||Nov 28, 2015|