Now available on 1.9 alpha!
EZStorage introduces an early-game storage system that scales and evolves as players progress. Want to put 100,000 Cobblestone in 1 slot? No problem. Blocks in the mod can add a search bar, a crafting grid, additional storage, and more. Also includes JEI integration for 1-click crafting from the system's internal inventory!
Source Code: https://github.com/zerofall/EZStorage
Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/zerofall
- Storage Core - This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Storage Box - Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Condensed Storage Box - Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Hyper Storage Box - Tier 3 storage add-on
- Input Port - Items can by automatically be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block
- Output Port - Quickly extracts all items from the system into the block above the Output Port
- Crafting Box - This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory)
- Search Box - This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core
- Can no longer attempt to combine 2 separate systems with a joining storage block
- Fixed Output Port
- Fixed server crash when putting 2 Storage Cores next to eachother
- Fixed crafting with buckets
- Made storage core explosion resistant
- Made GUI numbers more readable
- Fixed deletion bug when clicking on an empty output slot
- Recipes now use ore dictionary
- Pressing F5 will now sort the inventory while the GUI is open
- Fixed break particles
- Right click (or shift-left click) clears search field
- Upgraded JEI integration
- Added 1 core-per-system measures
- Upgraded from 1.8.8 > 1.8.9
- Added JEI integration for + clicking recipes into the storage core's crafting grid
- Re-balanced default capacities
- New block textures
- Removed NEI compatibility until NEI gets upgraded to 1.8.8
- Added Output Port (quickly extracts all items from the system into another inventory)
Can no longer attempt to combine 2 separate systems with a joining storage block.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ezstorage-1.8.9-1.2.6.jar||Release||1.8.9||71,727||Feb 24, 2016|
|ezstorage-1.8.9-1.2.5.jar||Release||1.8.9||499||Feb 23, 2016|
|ezstorage-1.8.9-1.2.4.jar||Release||1.8.9||8,979||Feb 17, 2016|
|ezstorage-1.8.9-1.2.3.jar||Release||1.8.9||13,824||Feb 8, 2016|
|ezstorage-1.8.9-1.2.2.jar||Release||1.8.9||30,184||Jan 11, 2016|
|ezstorage-1.8.8-1.2.1.jar||Release||1.8.8||747||Dec 19, 2015|
|ezstorage-1.2.jar||Release||1.8.8||185||Dec 18, 2015|
|ezstorage-1.1.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||64,207||Aug 14, 2015|
|ezstorage1.8-1.0.jar||Beta||1.8.7||12,978||Aug 11, 2015|
|ezstorage-1.0.1.jar||Beta||1.7.10||505||Aug 10, 2015|