Welcome to JurassiCraft!
JurassiCraft is a mod based on Jurassic Park on Jurassic World franchises, but is not only limited to it. This mod allows you to create dinosaurs by extracting DNA from fossils and amber, and putting that through a process until you get a baby dinosaur! Not only does this mod add dinosaurs, it also adds many prehistoric plants!
Confused how to use this mod? Visit our wiki! It contains all the information you will need to create your very own dinosaurs!
Currently, this mod contains only 7 dinosaurs, but more will be added in the future!
If you would like to join our Discord, where you can talk about the mod with us, see update progress, and even get some sneak peaks to features coming in later updates, you can join here!
This mod contains many things, but here are some of the main things it includes:
- Dinosaurs! This mod contains many dinosaurs, as that is the main focus of this mod.
- Plants! If your dinosaur pen is empty, why not add some beautiful prehistoric plants to fill it up?
- Machinery! In order to create dinosaurs, you will need machinery. This mod contains many machines that will be useful in your journey to bring dinosaurs back!
- Decorations! Want to create a Jurassic Park? We've got you covered! This mod contains many decorations you can use to decorate your very own Jurassic Park.
- Vehicles! Need to get around your park? Sure, we've got them!
- Fossils! To create dinosaurs, you'll need DNA, fossils are a perfect way to get DNA!
Want to take a look at these dinosaurs before downloading? Take a look at our DeviantArt!
This mod requires Minecraft 1.10.2.
This mod wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the amazing team that has dedicated so much of their time to this mod.
- Cody Rex
- Cody Rex
Modelers / Texturers:
- Cody Rex
Q: Will you downport to 1.7.10?
A: No, we do not support 1.7.10.
Q: Can you add dinosaur X?
A: We already have all the dinosaurs we want to add in future updates planned, and will likely not be changing those plans, but X may be in one of these planned updates.
Q: When will the next update come out?
A: We do not know, all we know is that we will release it once it is ready.
Q: Where did all the dinosaurs from the 2.0 pre-release go?
A: We removed them, we decided to rather focus on quality than quantity.
* Port to 1.11
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.5 - 1.11||Release||1.11.2||199,973||Jan 6, 2017|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.5||Release||1.10.2||184,043||Dec 3, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.4||Release||1.10.2||86,406||Oct 3, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.3||Release||1.10.2||45,029||Sep 11, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.2||Release||1.10.2||112,234||Aug 1, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.1||Release||1.10.2||9,011||Jul 30, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0.0||Release||1.10.2||46,220||Jul 17, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 1.4.6||Release||1.7.10||163,558||Jul 11, 2016|
|JurassiCraft 2.0 - Pre Release 5||Beta||1.8.9||147,343||Dec 25, 2015|