Adventure Backpack adds 60-something new backpacks with original designs, abilities and they can store fluids!
They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
This mod also adds the following:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching hat that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon Juicetm.
More information in the minecraft forum post: ZELDA LINK GANONDORF
- To open the backpack inventory while wearing it, press B (configurable)
- To switch the tank the hose is bound to, press N while holding it (configurable)
- To switch the hose modes, sneak and mousewheel.
Visit the Wiki HERE for up-to-date information, recipes and fun*!
*fun might or might not be available
Respects KeepInventory Rule
Lag while open (mostly) fixed. This may cause some synchronization problems. If the backpack doesn't update the fluid tanks visually just take it off and put it on again.
Dupe bug squashed.
Added Czech localization.
Will not dissappear while blowing up now.
Should not dissappear when trying to place where the player has not permissions to.
Fixed effect removals from Bat, Squid, Pigman and Dragon backpack, as well as the way they apply the effects.
Still some missing textures.
No new features yet.