With Project Fruit I built around the Lemon Land mod and added a whole new dimension that's made of fruit. When you enter the fruit dimension you'll see four different biomes. The lemon biome, the lime biome, orange biome and the blueberry biome.
Be sure to follow me on twitter to see the latest news and pics.
How you can help:
We are not looking for anyone to help texture or code. We are looking for people to report bugs and give us ideas! So if you find a bug, please report it here. If you have an idea, please submit it here and mark it as a enhancement. Thank you!
1: Download and install Forge.
2: Download Project Fruit.
3: Move “Project Fruit x.x.x.jar/.zip” to your mods folder inside your .minecraft folder.
4. Enjoy the mod!
- Fixed orange trees not being able to grow on orange grass.
- Changed the drop rates of items from fruit trees.
- Fixed fruit mobs not dropping items on death.
- Fixed an issue where leaves would render using fast graphics when using fancy settings.
- Fixed fruit swords not having the correct strength against certain blocks (webs etc...).
- Fixed webs not dropping anything when destroyed by fruit swords.
- Fixed an issue with fruit swords not acting like vanilla swords when in creative mode (like being able to break blocks when they shouldn't).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Project Fruit-1.7.10-1.1.9.jar||Release||1.7.10||16,574||May 17, 2015|
|Project Fruit-1.7.10-1.1.8.jar||Release||1.7.10||6,086||Oct 2, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.7.10-1.1.7.jar||Release||1.7.10||1,483||Aug 19, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar||Release||1.7.10||1,297||Aug 1, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar||Release||1.7.10||6,042||Jul 13, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.7.2-1.1.4.jar||Release||1.7.2||3,398||Jul 3, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.7.2-1.1.3.jar||Release||1.7.2||363||Jul 1, 2014|
|Project Fruit-1.6.4-1.1.2.jar||Release||1.6.4||3,476||Jun 15, 2014|