PLAY AS LINK AND ADVENTURE THROUGH NINE DUNGEONS
Fully updated for Terraria 1.3
Here it is folks! The long awaited update to my Zelda adventure map! More than just an update, it's no longer inspired by Zelda, it IS a stand alone Zelda adventure map! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda!
- Throw away your starting items.
- You can only buy ammo, potions and throwable items like shurikens from the vendors.
- Player 1 should always grab the chest from the bottom center when 4 chests are in a triangle.
- If there are two or more signs next to each other, always read left to right. Golden Tombstones are used as signs.
- Do not take the clothes off mannequins.
- Explosives may only be used in Gannondorf's Lair.
- No breaking blocks, except in Gannondorf's Lair with the explosives given, but you will need to place blocks to proceed after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu.
- Items dropped from bosses can be used.
- If ropes or similar objects drop, please don't use them, as they can be used to go places you shouldn't be able to reach.
- Weapons dropped from enemies can be used, examples are a Slime Staff or a Bone Sword. Consider yourself lucky! :)
- Collect Fallen Stars to make Mana Crystals to gain more mana!
- Up to 4 players can coop through the adventure!
- The rules are the same as the single player rules.
To install the world, simply drag and drop (or copy and paste) the 'A Link to Terraria 3.0.wld' file inside the zip into "C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds". Launch the game and look for 'A Link to Terraria'.
3.0 - 09/13/15 - A Link To Terraria 3.0 has been released! Version 3.0 brings updates to a lot of dungeons, and smooths out the item rewards for a bit more challenge, plus the following:
- Every dungeon has been reworked to some degree. From the Earth Temple's complete overhaul to the opening dungeons new mechanics.
- All mazes have been completely changed in all dungeons. Plus, new maze puzzles included!
- New mini-dungeon post Eater of Worlds.
- Exciting new escape area, no longer will you be relying on Gravity Potions!
- Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area!
- Even more complex wiring mechanics!
2.1 - 02/16/15 - A Link To Terraria 2.0 has been released! Version 2.0 brings a bunch of updates thanks to Terraria 1.2, like:
- More complex wiring mechanics!
- More secrets thanks to teleporters!
- Some dungeons were completely revamped, while all the dungeons got a nice facelift with colored glass, paintings and other random useless background stuff!
- Plus, there's even more bosses! Fight minibosses like the King Slime and the Queen Bee! And I've also thrown in the Brain of Cthulhu!
Special thanks to all the beta testers!
A Link to Terraria 3.0 Fully finished quest with new mini dungeon between WoF and Golem. Dungeon overhauls. New escape area! All mazes remade, so it won't be the same! Updated for Terraria 1.3
A Link to Terraria 2.1.4 Fixed the world name, 2.1.3 was still named "A Link to Terraria 2.1.1", now the version was just left out and it's just "A Link to Terraria".
A Link to Terraria 2.1.3 Fixed the beginning spawn point. /facepalm
A Link to Terraria 2.1.2 The Glass Maze is now fixed!
A Link to Terraria 2.1.1 Item balance changes.
A Link to Terraria 2.1 Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area! Fixed the Wall of Flesh from spawning with no eyes! Made the Earth Temple a tad bit harder. Made the Elder's Temple crab puzzle easier to understand and work and made the maze portion a bit harder with some surprises! The underwater entrance to the Water Temple was lengthened and a secret was added deep below.
A Link to Terraria 2.0 Added more secrets thanks to awesome new mechanics from 1.2 like teleport pads and all the inactive and active blocks! Added more magic! See if you can find all the magic weapons in the secrets! Balanced some areas, including dungeons, and completely reworked some of the dungeons! While all dungeons got a face-lift! Did I mention more secrets!
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.3 Fixed missing wires in Earth Temple (only cosmetic, 1.1.2 is still passable).
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.2 Fixed various inconsistencies with the contents of chests.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.1 Fixed broken wiring in the Earth Temple.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1 Added more secrets! Added more magic! Balanced some areas, including dungeons! Did I mention more secrets! Fixed missing background walls and other visual inconsistancies!