Login to Add Favorites
- StarCraft II
- 0 Monthly Downloads
- 1,371 Total Downloads
- Updated Oct 21, 2013
- Created May 13, 2010
- 0 Favorites
- Project Site
- Release Type: Release
- License: GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Newest File: Dodge the nukes v1.0
Pretty self explanatory. Dodge some nukes and chew bubble gum. But you're all out of gum.
Changes from beta:
- Increased boundaries slightly to lessen safe zones in corners.
- Nukes are slightly more frequent at the beginning so it's not boring.
- Nuke protesters have much lower health regeneration, but higher health now to reward dodging throughout the game.
- Game variant added for support of battle.net.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Scenario, Campaign, and StarCraft 1
- 18,878 Monthly Downloads
- [Campaign] Wrath of the Tal'darim
- Scenario and Campaign
- 1,961 Monthly Downloads
- StarCraft II: Annihilation Campaign
- Scenario, Cinematics, and Campaign
- 1,027 Monthly Downloads
- Taylor Mouse's Assets
- Units, Tools, Textures, Models, and 3D Models
- 829 Monthly Downloads
- Shadow of the Brood [Campaign]
- 765 Monthly Downloads