Chess game in SC2, with fully supported feature as a standalone game.
Latest version: v1.10, (NA): 1.2, (EU) : n/a
- New feature: Move log using long algebraic chess notation, free camera mode - "-debug" command added. Please report if it worked or not.
- Full game rule supported: promotion, castle, en passant, checkmate, draw...
- Hot Seat play on the same computer
- Multiplayer through Battlenet
- Free Game Mode: Create your own situation on the board to play (checkmate ruled automatically disabled)
- Minimap for traditional chess player
- Game Options: 9 colors, 4 camera modes ( free camera now available, zoom out all the way you want)
- Move log using long algebraic chess notation
- More to be added...
( And yes, that was a fast queen and a mothership-king ( sarcasm fail ?? )
- Blizzard color scheme sucks :(, its not even easy to differentiate black and white, use colors instead
- If you cannot make any move due to being check, and are not checkmated, consider it a draw
Control by selecting your piece and than select the destination beacon.
Please leave feedbacks or any bugs encountered
Featured on G4TV
- Retail Version
- New Loading Screen
- Correct Variant
- Bnet version 1.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ChessCraft_v1.10 Retail||Release||5,977||Jul 27, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.10_local||Release||619||Jul 13, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.9||Release||345||Jul 11, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.8||Release||264||Jul 8, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.7c Localized||Release||521||Jun 13, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.7b||Release||861||May 29, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.7||Release||536||May 14, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.6||Release||316||May 7, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.5_local||Release||304||May 5, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.5||Release||118||May 5, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.4||Release||201||May 5, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.32||Release||228||May 3, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.31||Release||102||May 3, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.3||Release||116||May 3, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.2||Release||322||May 3, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.1a||Release||215||May 2, 2010|
|ChessCraft_v1.0||Release||158||May 2, 2010|