BahamutoD has taken a leave of absence and requested that his mods be continued, so the BDArmory Team is pleased to announce BDArmory Continued!
This mod is a work in progress. The last update contains many new features and systems, so you will likely find issues with the new stuff,
or find that things that used to work no longer work. Please kindly report issues in a thorough manner. Thanks.
Discuss on the KSP forum page.
Installation : Copy the BDArmory folder from the zip file's GameData folder into your GameData folder.
If updating, please remove your old BDArmory folder before extracting.
BDArmory Wiki (new!)
- This long overdue, but it has just been started so there are only a few pages so far. If you know some things about BDArmory and would like to help fill it out, please feel free to do so. It would be greatly appreciated!
- Aim and fire turrets with your mouse
- Homing air-air and air-ground missiles
- Cruise Missiles
- Countermeasure flares
- Unguided rockets
- Cannons and artillery
- Recoil impulse calculated by projectile mass and muzzle velocity.
- Bullets are affected by gravity.
- Firing mechanism cut-off if the gun is pointed at your own vessel.
- Highly configurable.
- Configure AI guards to fight against
- Current damage system:
- == each bullet adds heat to a Part on impact depending on the bullet's mass and velocity, and the Part's impact tolerance. The part is destroyed when heat exceeds max heat.
- == explosions push objects and apply heat to them based on their impact tolerance and how far they are from explosion center.
- Ready for KSP 1.2.1
- New feature: Bullets penetration system.
- New feature: KSPedia integration.
- New parts: Goalkeeper Mk1 and Mk2 - legacy textures.
- AI improvements: for air-ground missiles, prevent firing full complement at once (respect maxMissilesTarget).
- AI improvements: prevent gps guided missiles being used on air targets/incoming missiles.
- AI improvements: improve selection of AA missiles/guns against incoming missiles.
- Missile cost rebalance.
v0.11.1.4 (not released)
- Ready for KSP 1.2
- Shaders and asset bundle. Fixes Git issue #47 and partially #48
- Fix for weapons freezing when firing. Git Issue #49
- Updated to be compatible with KSP 1.2. (Prerelease only)
- Add window persistence. Remember where I put my windows, darn it! Git Issue #13 - Partial implementation.
- Fix reload sounds on M1Abrams and M102 parts. Git Issue #39
- Fix missing weapon icon in staging part list.
- Fix missing reload bar next to icon.
- Fix missing heat guage next to icon.