Now in Curse!
The Renaissance Compilation, or KSPRC, is a compilation of artworks and configurations by Proot (a.k.a. Tato) for some of the most popular sonorous and visual mods for KSP, in order to get the most immersive and beautiful vanilla experience. Here you can see a video of the early stages of development, now is much better!:
Clic to see some updated screenshoots from KSPRC (real in-game)
1st. Drag the content from the .zip file to the "Kerbal Space Program" folder (in... / Kerbal Space Program/) and merge all. Overwrite any files needed.
Forum thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76972
THIS MOD CAN OVERWRITE TEXTURES AND CONFIG FILES FROM THE GAME AND SOME MODS!
I'm not responsible if you accidentally overwrite any of your previous stock or personalized files or configs!!
For the best and most secure installation, put this pack on a clean installation of KSP. If you can't or you don't want to do it, please, do a backup of all your personalized data before use this.
This pack is intended only for entertaiment, has nothing to do with Squad and I don't respond for derivated problems.
Overhaul of the most important changes:
- All planets revamped (textures and normal maps) from its own heightmaps (now everything you see is down there).
- Improved surface in Gilly, Bop, Pol. Surface re-done in Minmus.
- Improved surface colors in most of the bodies.
- All bodies has now personalised and completely new surfaces.
- New sunflare and, thanks to Thomas P., new sunflare loader (no more KSP_Data messing).
- Most of the parts (except the new ones and NASA) revamped or retouched.
- New HD Skybox, from a high-detail real skymap.
- Added Engine Light with adjusted configs.
- New atmospheres with Scatterer (keeping the stock heights). A tiny blue atmo added in Eeloo (Pluto style!).
- Added reflections to all command pods and several parts.
- New clouds and atmo effects (particles, sandstorms, tornadoes, geysers...). And much more incoming (several new effects are not completely ready yet).
- Trees, weed, rocks and other details revamped.
- Procedural clouds in Jool
Known problems / to solve:
- Is recomendend to play forcing OpenGL or Dx11, to avoid memory problems.
- Auroras are not possible at night sides (yet).
- No procedural clouds at Jool with Dx11.
- The sun flare under some atmospheres is not matching (yet) the real size of the sun.
- Atmospheres are not showed in all bodies at the same time (just the atmo where the active vessel is, and maybe near bodies).
- Atmospheres are not showed in the tracking station.
- No clouds in the main menu.
- Sun particles are visible under the atmosphere.