- 1) Exit "Warhammer" completely
- 2) Download the addon(s) you want to install
- 3) Make a folder on your desktop called "My Addons"
- 4) Save the .zip/.rar files to this folder. If, when you try to download the file, it automatically "opens" it drag and drop the zipped folders into the “My Addons” folder you created on your desktop.
- 5) Extract the file - commonly known as 'unzipping'
Do this ONE FILE AT A TIME! Windows XP has a built in ZIP extractor. Double click on the file to open it, inside should be the file or folders needed. Copy these outside to the "My Addons" folder. WinRAR: Right click the file, select "Extract Here" WinZip: You MUST make sure the option to "Use Folder Names" is CHECKED or it will just extract the files and not make the proper folders how the Authors designed
- 6) Verify your WAR Installation Path That is where you are running WAR from and THAT is where you need to install your Addons.
- 7) Move to the Addon folder Open your WAR folder. (default is C:\Program Files\WAR\) Go into the "Interface" folder. Go into the "AddOns" folder.
- 8) In a new window, open the "My Addons" folder.
- 9) Copy and Paste the addon folder from My Addons to the Addons folder in WAR
- 10) Start WAR