This plugin allows players anonymously to vote against banning a player. Once a player has been successfully vote-banned it will then run a customization list of commands from the configuration. It uses scoreboards to display the current progress of a vote.
This plugin was primarily developed for Niquecraft: http://www.niquecraft.net/
- voteban.start - Allows a player to voteban with /voteban <target> [reason].
- voteban.vote - Allows a player vote using /voteyes or /voteno.
- voteban.exempt - Stops the player from being vote-banned.
- All messages can be changed via the config, also supports colour codes.
- The time players have to vote can be changed via the config.
- The plugin can run any commands on ban, set via the config.
Note: You will need to delete your old config for this update.
- Added exempt permission so admins can't be vote-banned.
- Added cool-down option in the configuration to counter spam votes.
- Added reason parameter to be used in the configuration.