Prank is a Bukkit plugin for Minecraft which encompasses a number of pranks which can be applied to players on a server. Have fun with your users by scaring the crap out of them, frustrating them, and just generally trolling like a boss.
Prank is the successor to my plugin Creeper's Gonna Creep, which initially provided only the creeper prank (explained below). As this release changes the focus of the plugin, I decided to make the name and commands more general.
- Creeper (/prank creeper [player])
Randomly spawn creepers around a player! Make them wonder why god hates them so much, as they mine or build and are plagued with a stream of creepers.
- Tool Switch (/prank toolswitch [player])
Switch the player's currently equipped item into the first empty slot of their inventory whenever they try to use it! Frustrate the hell out of players who can't accomplish anything!
- Shocking Fall (/prank shockingfall [player])
Whenever a player takes fall damage, strike them down with lightning! This prank can lie in wait for hours before it finally strikes... a player is innocently building or exploring when they make a jump that's just a little too high and - BAM, they are either dead or burning to death. They had better pray for water!
/prank [pranktype] [player] - Start pranking [player] with [pranktype] prank.
/unprank [pranktype] [player] - Stop pranking [player] with [pranktype] prank.
Player can be online or offline.
Bukkit Permissions (Superperms)
- Add more pranks! Post suggestions!
- Add a way to list all players being pranked.
- Compatibility update
- Complete re-write
- Re-released as "Prank"
- Added tool switch prank
- Added shocking fall prank
- Added Bukkit permissions support
- Removed the concept of a probability (unnecessary)
- Added the ability to stop pranking all users at once (/stoppranking all)
- Made the default probability a property
- Initial release