Detect and fight the exploitation of various flaws/bugs in Minecraft!
NoCheatPlus attempts to prevent cheat clients from exploiting weaknesses of Minecraft or its protocol, making your server more safe. Checks cover a wide range of issues including flying and speeding, fighting hacks, fast block breaking and nukers, inventory hacks, chat spam and other types of malicious behaviour. For a more complete list have a look at the Features Page.
NoCheatPlus puts emphasis on configurability and allows you to customize actions that are carried out when a player fails a check (e.g. silent cancelling, executing commands, just logging). Bypass permissions allow to control what check to apply for which players, all checks can be deactivated in the configuration, also having the option for world-specific configuration files. Many checks allow more detailed configuration to adjust sensitivity.
Certainly NoCheatPlus is not a magical bullet, it uses a lot of heuristics and even guessing, so you will encounter false positives here and there and also not catch every single violation. Example video of how NoCheatPlus blocks cheats (outdated plugin version).
The following plugins might be useful to have a look at.
Allows NoCheatPlus to activate packet-level checks, covering a range of exploits that can't be monitored using ordinary means. Since roughly Minecraft 1.7.10, the fight.speed check can't work as expected anymore, due to changes in CraftBukkit. With ProtocolLib this can be repaired.
Make plugins like mcMMO or MachinaCraft more compatbile with NoCheatPlus. Not all existing plugins are covered (yet), but you can leave a note or create an issue/ticket request for cncp. Phasing out: Citizens 2 should work with NCP out of the box, MagicSpells are working on compatibility too - rest will be integrated into NCP.
Orebfuscator fights all sorts of X-ray-hacks by altering the map information that is sent to the players, such that they have to mine blocks to actually reveal what is behind. Virtually a "must have". (Latest versions of Spigot contain features of Orebfuscator.)
Downloads and History of Changes
- Download officially approved versions on the Files page at BukkitDev.
- Development builds have been moved over to the Jenkins at md-5.net.
- Do not download from any other source, do not use jars other people send you.
- Change lists: Wiki (digest) | Jenkins (by build number) | GitHub (all commits).
- Source code
Plugin statistics are no longer reported to mcstats.org.
- Consider first: Frequently asked Questions and Known Issues.
- Wiki (Configuration, Permissions, Commands)
- Developers might have a look at the page describing the API of NoCheatPlus.
- Quick questions can be asked on this page,
or on IRC (Server: irc.spi.gt | Default-Port: 6667 | SSL-Port: 6697 | Channel: #nocheat | Web client: WebIRC)
- For real issues or feature requests please create a new issue/ticket or add to an existing issue/ticket.
- To send information that is not to be seen by all, you can also reach us by PM to @asofold and @MyPictures. @IceAP (IRC: ICE) will also help or redirect the conversation. Please do not contact the user 'NoCheatPlus', it is for administrative purposes only and will likely not be answered in time. Keep to BukkitDev and GitHub for support, do not trust users on other forums or websites, also not if their nick names are the same as NCP staff on BukkitDev.
Please always state the output of the "ncp version" command to let us know versions in use (users of cncp also the "cncp" command).
Recommended release for MC 1.11.2, possibly down to 1.4.5-R1.0 - please report issues to: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Issues/issues
This is the first quite stable release since ... whenever - a large range of things have changed also on server side, to name some:
* Support for basic features up to 1.11.2 (not all, not all combinations of effects, ...let's stay reasonable here, consider opening an issue at GitHub, if something is missing.).
* Some vehicles are controlled by the client, thus more checking.
* A range of configuration changes, you should probably regenerate the configuration, if you really update from an old build. Configuration changes are now alerted for per-configuration path (!).
* Preliminary block change and piston support (vertical for most), not perfect, but allow to stand where blocks had been, pass through - so possibly redstone driven blocks can be removed from the block flags and ignorepassable lists.
* Compatibility improvements (arrow-chairs, set-back handling, more fine grained data resetting with commands, other).
* Check refinements (horizontal speeding, other, check for extreme moves before passable).
* Countless fixes, internal changes. You do need to check for updates of plugins that depend on NCP.
Users of CompatNoCheatPlus have to update to the latest build as well, please wait for build 87+ to get approved: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/compatnocheatplus-cncp/files
More information - concerning links to Jenkins and similar: note that downloads from external sites are not approved by Bukkit staff, use at your own risk!
Quick overview for version of NCP vs. version of Minecraft: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki/Notable-Builds
Build Infos overview: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki/Build-Infos
Build Infos Pages relevant to this release:
* Release type: **RC Release**
* Supported versions of Minecraft (CraftBukkit/Spigot)
* Focus: 1.11.2
* Supported: 1.4.5-R1.0 - 1.11.2
* Download at Jenkins: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/nocheatplus/pages/redirect/jenkins
* MD5: b795f989bd8d4eb0e4e4e3bffeca5c01
* SHA512: 94d3d548d4eaeac6aa3ee2deda958de931d62fcb7510450145c4c6eedc9aacc67df905dd822aa634595b72a61215a548a7cb6b6d25dcf3d7c02c44b629564dc5
* File size: 1358310
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NoCheatPlus 3.15.1-RC-sMD5NET-b1084||Release||1.11||22,417||Apr 17, 2017|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.7-RC-sMD5NET-b925||Release||1.8.1||218,561||Jan 31, 2016|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.6-BETA-sMD5NET-b924||Beta||1.8.1||4,139||Jan 28, 2016|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.5-BETA-sMD5NET-b914||Beta||1.8.1||12,057||Jan 9, 2016|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.4-BETA-sMD5NET-b901||Beta||1.8.1||19,111||Dec 12, 2015|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.3-BETA-sMD5NET-b895||Beta||1.8.1||2,143||Dec 7, 2015|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.1-BETA-sMD5NET-b883||Beta||1.8.1||3,026||Nov 25, 2015|
|NoCheatPlus 3.13.0-BETA-sMD5NET-b878||Beta||1.8.1||2,115||Nov 21, 2015|
|NoCheatPlus 3.12.0-BETA2-sASO-b813||Beta||1.8.1||120,237||Mar 21, 2015|
|NoCheatPlus 3.11.1-RC-sMD5NET-b743||Release||1.7.2||164,515||Sep 21, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.11.0-RC-sMD5NET-b739||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||33,717||Aug 1, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.12-RC-sMD5NET-b700||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||57,087||May 18, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.11-BETA-sMD5NET-b690||Beta||1.7.4||18,169||Apr 27, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.10-BETA-sMD5NET-b686||Beta||1.6.4||4,958||Apr 22, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.9-RC-sMD5NET-b673||Release||1.7.4||47,550||Mar 16, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.8-RC-sMD5NET-b664||Release||1.7.4||21,192||Feb 18, 2014|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.7-BETA-sMD5NET-b651||Beta||1.7.2||47,863||Dec 9, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.6-RC-sMD5NET-b644||Release||1.6.4||54,902||Nov 13, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.5-RC-sMD5NET-b633||Release||1.6.4||31,978||Oct 1, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.4-RC-sMD5NET-b631||Release||1.6.4||12,038||Sep 24, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.3-RC-sMD5NET-b626||Release||1.6.2||8,582||Sep 19, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.2-RC-sMD5NET-b620||Release||1.6.2||13,322||Sep 8, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.1-beta-sMD5NET-b601||Beta||1.6.2||22,241||Jul 26, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.10.0-RC-b569||Release||1.6.2||35,997||Jul 11, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.9.3-RC-b539||Release||1.5.2||42,294||Jun 16, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.9.2-RC-b520||Release||1.5.2||38,948||May 23, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.9.1-RC2-b510||Release||1.5.2||27,649||May 5, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.9.0-RC-b488||Release||1.5.1||68,744||Mar 21, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.12-RC2-b472||Release||1.5.0||19,773||Mar 14, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.11-RC-b467||Release||1.4.7||3,145||Mar 13, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.10-RC-b438||Release||1.4.7||15,629||Mar 5, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.8-b301||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||25,807||Jan 8, 2013|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.7-beta-b294||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||27,682||Dec 22, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.6-beta-b285||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||8,396||Dec 19, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus Bridge-MC_1_4-y2-DEV||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||11,606||Dec 13, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus Bridge-CB2511_CB2512-x1||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||10,557||Dec 7, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.4-RC-b271||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||60,589||Dec 4, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.1-RC-b244||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||31,105||Nov 15, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.8.0-RC-b207||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.1||24,492||Oct 31, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.10-RC-b201||Release||1.3.2||2,994||Oct 30, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.9-RC-b191||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||6,691||Oct 27, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.8-RC-b182||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||6,341||Oct 25, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.4-RC-b156||Release||1.3.2||22,015||Oct 15, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.3-b111||Beta||1.3.2||39,765||Sep 24, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.2-beta-b96||Beta||1.3.2||14,742||Sep 17, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus 3.7.1-beta-b95||Beta||1.3.2||2,628||Sep 16, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.6.1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||82,325||May 14, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.6_1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||5,746||May 8, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.6 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||475||May 8, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.9 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||8,061||Apr 26, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.8 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||4,516||Apr 20, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.7_1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,794||Apr 18, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.7 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,135||Apr 17, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.6 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,089||Apr 16, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5_5 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||926||Apr 15, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5_4 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||966||Apr 14, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5_3 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,542||Apr 12, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5_2 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||948||Apr 11, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5_1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,299||Apr 10, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.5 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,139||Apr 9, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.4_1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||664||Apr 9, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.4 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||517||Apr 8, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.3 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,022||Apr 7, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.2 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,044||Apr 6, 2012|
|NoCheatPlus v3.5.1 [1.1 - 1.2.5]||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||995||Apr 5, 2012|