This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.
- Jail online and offline players
- Wide variety of protections to prevent escaping or simply to create more interesting escape route on role play server.
- Protection penalties (increase jail sentence if player is not behaving well)
- Guards that will kill player if he tries to escape
- Data is stored in either SQLite or MySQL.
- Supports multiple worlds
- Jailing without commands via item
- Supports escaping for role play servers.
- Allows players to vote a player to be jailed
(you can opt-out from tracking in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml)
For errors, problems and suggestion make a ticket! Errors, problems and suggestions in comments will be ignored.
How can I help?
There are many ways you can help this plugin to continue to grow:
- Report any bugs you find by submitting a ticket.
- Suggesting ideas of things you would like to see in the plugin
- Telling people about the plugin so more ideas and bugs will be reported
- Donating to the project (top right of the screen) to help keep it alive
- Voting in polls on the main project page
- Tkelly for major part of SQL connectivity
- Hidendra for a good way to update SQL database
- CuteLord for help with testing and update videos.
- DeadIntermediate for help with testing and ticket management.
- lightmaster for reporting a lot of bugs, testing, and helping with tickets.
- Fixed the performance drop with latest versions of Bukkit (due to the blocking nature of getOfflinePlayer).
- Use the Async chat event, this should hopefully force people who are muted to be muted.
- Fixed the issue with jailing of offline players
- Added a permission node so people can't be handcuffed: jail.cantbehandcuffed
- Fixed not being able to delete jails or cells
- Fixed players being sent to wrong Jail
- Fixed NPEs with jailing players in certain circumstances
- Fixed not being able to jail players who were in other worlds
- Fixed not being able to jail offline players
- Fixed improper handling of player inventory (If you don't use jail cells with chests, player inventory will be lost if the server shutdowns.)
- Fixed /JailRecord not displaying any data even though it was enabled (see here for /jailrecord info)
- Fixed /JailRecord not displaying certain information about the player's jail sentence (see here for /jailrecord info)
- Fixed handcuffs not working properly all the time (see here for handcuff information)
- Fixed /jailrecord and /handcuff not being executable via the console
- Fixed players not being released to their previous position if they were jailed offline and the config has release to previous position enabled
- Fixed players gamemode not being stored when they were jailed offline.
- Fixed players losing their inventory when they were transferred to another Jail.
- Changed how we check for updates, better system performance as we aren't using the main thread
- Fixed the ConcurrentModificationException, fixes Ticket #368 and #378
- Fixed the misspellings of Messages, fixes Ticket #371
- Fixed, kind of, NullPointerException when a player joins and there is no cell, fixes Ticket #364
- Fixed jail not sending players who are mounted on something to jail, fixes Ticket #351
- Fixed /jailset not ignoring the casing, fixes Ticket #338
- Fixed the /jail command not working at times, fixes Ticket #372
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Jail v3.0.0||Beta||1.9||4,906||May 30, 2016|
|Jail v3.0.0||Beta||1.8.1||26,450||Feb 21, 2015|
|Jail v3.0.0||Beta||1.8.1||6,238||Jan 2, 2015|
|Jail v2.6.5||Release||1.7.4||62,061||May 11, 2014|
|Jail v2.6.4||Release||1.7.2||51,237||Dec 23, 2013|
|Jail v2.6.3||Release||1.7.2||6,814||Dec 13, 2013|
|Jail v2.5.7||Release||1.6.4||18,473||Oct 7, 2013|
|Jail v2.5.6||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||15,733||Aug 25, 2013|
|Jail v2.5.5||Release||1.6.2||12,606||Jul 17, 2013|
|Jail v2.5.1||Release||1.6.2||3,105||Jul 11, 2013|
|Jail v2.5.0||Release||1.6.1||4,062||Jul 2, 2013|
|Jail v2.4.5||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||9,724||Jun 30, 2013|
|Jail v2.4.1||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||8,650||Jun 16, 2013|
|Jail v2.4.0||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||2,499||Jun 12, 2013|
|Jail v2.3.0||Release||1.5.0||68,248||Dec 20, 2012|
|Jail v2.2.0||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||29,254||Oct 20, 2012|
|Jail v2.1.4||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||128,672||Apr 19, 2012|
|Jail v2.1.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||7,230||Apr 15, 2012|
|Jail v2.1.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||4,016||Apr 13, 2012|
|Jail-v2.1.1-fix||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||29,507||Mar 23, 2012|
|Jail v2.1.1||Release||CB 1.1-R4||81,900||Feb 21, 2012|
|Jail v2.1||Release||CB 1.1-R3||99,030||Feb 2, 2012|
|Jail v2.0.5||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||81,697||Dec 5, 2011|
|Jail v2.0.4||Release||CB 1337||42,089||Nov 10, 2011|
|Jail v2.0.3||Release||CB 1240||22,035||Oct 7, 2011|
|Jail v2.0.2||Release||CB 1185||3,516||Oct 3, 2011|
|Jail v2.0.1||Release||CB 1185||7,419||Sep 24, 2011|
|Jail v2.0||Release||CB 1060||4,189||Sep 20, 2011|
|v1.2.2 [CB1000-1060]||Release||CB 1060||2,277||Aug 25, 2011|