Have you ever had an annoying player that will never shut up? Ever wanted to get rid of them without them knowing it was you? Now you can with Cruelty! Cruelty is an open source administration plugin that allows you to rid players using non-standard methods.
Crash players' clients.- removed Freeze players' clients.- removed
- Fake players' deaths1,A.
- Scramble players' inventories. (V1.1.0)
- Scramble players' hotbars. (V1.1.0)
- Spam players' chat boxes2. (V1.1.0)
- DoS attack players3,A. (V1.1.1)
- Play a loud an unexpected sound through players' speakers. (V1.1.1)
- Make the players' screens trippy looking. (V1.1.1)
- Send the players to the psudo-world of nothingnessA. (V1.1.1)
- Make players paranoid with creeper sounds playing extremely frequently. (V1.1.1)
- And more to come!
1 trick the player's client into thinking they died, which leaves them vulnerable to damage until they disconnect.
2 by faking an attack from a (decent) spam bot such as Paradigm.
3 no actual denial of service attack is initiated. The effect is simulated server-side.
A requires ProtocolLib.
- Revert player inventory changes.
/cruelcrash [Player,Player]- removed /cruelfreeze [Player,Player]- removed
- /cruelfeign [Player,Player]
- /cruelinventoryfuck [Player,Player] [Method]
- /cruelspam [Player,Player] [Method]
- /crueldos [Player,Player]
- /crueltrip [Player,Player]
- /cruelscream [Player,Player]
- /cruelnothingness [Player,Player]
- /cruelparanoia [Player,Player]
To find out what parameters other than "[Player,Player]" should be, just put random text where the parameter is. For example, "/cruelspam [player name here] ainweiucna". The result will be the usage message and a new message showing what can be put in the parameter.
Permissions & Setup
ProtocolLib by aadnk.
Just in case it isn't blatantly obvious, all dependencies must be up to date.
View the source on Github.
If you want to implement the Cruelty features in your own plugin, feel free to look at the com.wolflink289.apis.bukkit.Cruelty class.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Cruelty Version 1.1.1 "Clean"||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,000||Feb 12, 2013|
|Cruelty Version 1.1.0 for CB 1.4.6-R0.1||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||630||Dec 27, 2012|
|Cruelty Version 1.1.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||541||Dec 10, 2012|
|Cruelty Version 1.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||554||Dec 2, 2012|