CommandBook adds essential commands for managing your server, from teleportation commands to time changing commands.
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Add multiple types of easy-to-use teleportation commands.
- Change time without having to remember the numbers (/time 3am works)
- Add support for homes and warps for your players.
- Change weather with ease.
- Play with your players using commands like /slap.
- Ban and kick users that are troublesome.
- Do more! The list of features is below.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't
Disclaimer: These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Development builds of CommandBook can be found at our build server, http://builds.enginehub.org.
- Got a question about CommandBook? Need server or code help? Consider asking on the forum too!
Hint: If you want to select commands that you want to use instead of using them all, modify the components: section of the configuration.
- item [-d] <item[:data]> [amount]
- give [-d] <target> <item[:data]> [amount]
- more [-a] [-i] <target>
- online [filter]
- intro (play intro music)
- midi (play a MIDI file for yourself)
- setspawn [destination]
- time [world] <time>
- weather <'stormy'|'sunny'> [duration] [world]
- thunder <'on'|'off'> [duration] [world]
- spawnmob [-p] [-d] [-i] [-r] <mob> [count] [location]
- kit <kit> [target]
- tp [target] <destination>
- bring <target>
- put <target>
- call <target> (request a teleport)
- broadcast <message>
- say <message>
- me <message>
- msg <target> <message...>
- reply <message...>
- mute <target>
- unmute <target>
- clear [-a] [target]
- slap [-s] [-h|-v] [-d] [target]
- rocket [-s] [-h] [target]
- barrage [-s] [target]
- shock [-s] [target]
- thor [target] (get Thor's hammer)
- unthor [target] (revoke Thor's hammer)
- whois [target]
- debug info
- debug clock (very accurate server lag benchmark)
- kick <target> [reason...]
- ban [-e] <target> [reason...]
- unban <target> [reason...]
See the list of commands and permissions.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CommandBook and install it the same way.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CommandBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, Dark Arc, and zml2008
Have you updated? You should update WorldEdit to the latest version.
Note: CommandBook is designed to be backwards-compatible with old versions of Bukkit and Minecraft, and also forwards-compatible with newer versions of Bukkit (within reason). In order to update lists of item/etc. names, however, you have to update WorldEdit.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for horses to /spawnmob
- Updated /compass directions
- Added zombie:villager to /spawnmob
- /spawnmob modifiers can now be combined
- Fixed an issue where the warp owner was not set when using the two argument form of /setwarp
- Players will now be centered on the targeted block when they teleport to a specific block
- Added .other permissions to the flight commands
- Updated the Jinglenote library
- Added silencing flags to the time, thunder, and weather commands
- Added support for spawning baby zombies with the -b flag in the /spawnmob command
- Fixed an issue where Skeletons would not always be given bows when spawned with the /spawnmob command
- Fixed an issue where Pig Zombies would not always be given their golden swords
- Added a /tpa alias for the /call command
- Fixed permissions checks in the the /tp, /bring, and /put commands
- This also fixes various exceptions related to multi world teleporting
- Fixed players teleporting to themselves when providing partial names
- Fixed the heal command not setting the correct hunger values
- Improved the reliability of the /ret command
- Fixed an issue where homes and warp names could cause the CSV table to break
- Added a new advanced AFK Component
- Added support for teleporting vehicles/mobs with the player (commandbook.teleport.vehicle.<pig/horse/etc>)
- Added support for specifying more than one target using /spawnmob
- Added the /extinguish command to put out ignited players
- Fixed the silent flag (-s) in the heal and slay commands
- Reduced the spam of Fun Component commands
- Added a permission to recevie kits on first join (commandbook.kits.onfirstlogin.<kit name>)
- Replaced the /summon and /s aliases for the bring command with /grab and /g
- Large refactoring of internal utilities
- Added support for "unsafe" enchantments to the give command
- Added support for specifying color to stained glass and clay (/i stainedclay:black)
- Removed the enchantment level caps from the give command
- Added UUID support
- The initial conversion may take some time for larger tables
- New player sessions will now be stored in a CraftPlayer folder, or the relevant implementing class for the player
- Any developer who hooks into our bans API must update their implementation
- Fixed a warning caused by locations not being loaded properly at startup
- Fixed an issue where players with commandbook.bans.exempt couldn't be banned by players with commandbook.bans.exempt.override
- All list now list up to 9 items
- Sessions are now loaded earlier in the login process, and released later
- Homes and warps lists are now much cleaner looking
- Added a /homes info <home> and /warps info <home> to view more information about the relevant home or warp
- Fixed an issue where the /homes del <home> and /warps del <warp> were not properly formatted
- Bans now better represent the ban reasons
- Banned players are now informed of their expiration date of their ban, and the reason they were banned when attempting to login to the server
- /isbanned and /baninfo are now the same command with varying permissions to view different infromation
- Added support for banning a player by IP and name by using the -i flag in the ban command
- Output messages for bans are now pay more attention to the actions that actually took place
- UUIDs are now shown in the /whois command
- Fixed an issue where CommandBook would assume that all players had been teleported without actually verifying that was the case
- Fixed an issue where the /playertime command was outputting the current time, rather than the new time
- Give will now tell the sender if all items were not given, and in what quantities they were given
- The readability of the /enchantments command has been improved
- Fixed an issue where banning a player who has already been banned would result in the original ban information being used instead of the updated information.
Thank you to ewized for his contributions this release.
Special notes: Developers should take note that there were several changes to CommandBook's internal structure which may affect other plugins using CommandBook methods.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CommandBook 2.4||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||112,020||Jul 6, 2014|
|CommandBook 2.4 (JAR only)||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||13,549||Jul 6, 2014|
|CommandBook 2.3||Release||1.6.2||102,911||Jul 16, 2013|
|CommandBook 2.3 (JAR only)||Release||1.6.2||11,339||Jul 16, 2013|
|CommandBook 2.2||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||119,337||Nov 12, 2012|
|CommandBook 2.2 (JAR only)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||4,947||Nov 12, 2012|
|CommandBook 2.1||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||164,839||Apr 9, 2012|
|CommandBook 2.0||Release||CB 1.1-R3||137,638||Feb 6, 2012|
|CommandBook 1.7||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||142,121||Dec 12, 2011|
|CommandBook 1.6||Release||CB 1185||79,999||Oct 2, 2011|
|v1.5.2 (jar only) [CB1060]||Release||13,884||Aug 24, 2011|
|v1.5.2 [CB1060]||Release||2,943||Aug 24, 2011|