You want to build symetrical buildings twice or four times as fast? Look no more, this plugin is for you. Developped in an underground basement by canadian monkeys, this plugin brings you clones that will copy exactly every action you do.
Note : The stair rotation bug is already fixed in the the latest build. This video was recorded a week ago before many changes.
Video of possible usage outside building things
How does it work?
Each time you create a clone, you provide it parameters that will be different from the original you.
- You can give them a different name with the n: parameter. Ex: n:Boblennon
- You can do a mirrored effect with the m: parameter. Ex: m:north
- You can do a translated effect with the x: y: and z: parameters. Ex: x:5 z:-7
- You can do a rotation effect with the r: parameter. Ex: r:90
"HELP I cannot see my clones!"
You will need Citizens 2 to run this plugin
Should work with Permissions 2, 3, PEX, Superperms... At the moment the only permission node is "CloneMe.use". OPs won't have it unless their permission give them.
List of commands
 means optional parameter while <> means obligated
Supposedly working commands :
- /cloneme add [x:0] [y:0] [z:0] [m:north/west/south/east] [n:name] [r:90/180/270] - Adds a clone
- /cloneme stop [name] - Removes all your clones or the clones of the player provided
- /cloneme stopall - Removes everyones clones
- /cloneme modify <id> [x:0] [y:0] [z:0] [m:north/west/south/east] [n:name] [r:90/180/270] - Modifies a clone
- /cloneme remove <id> - Removes one of you clones
- /cloneme list [name] - Lists your clones.
- /cloneme players - Lists all players using clones.
- /cloneme ready - Start up your clones (They appear when you add them)
- /cloneme pause - Pauses your clones
- /cloneme save <name> - Save a template of your clone setup. NOT YET IMPLEMENTED
- /cloneme load <name> - Load a template of clones. NOT YET IMPLEMENTED
- /cloneme reload - Reloads the plugin. NOT YET IMPLEMENTED
- Now using NPCs for clones instead of flowers from Citizens, requires build version 2.0.7 build 731 and up to work! Download it from HERE
- Implemented new commands
- List <name> - Lists your clones or that player's clones
- Modify <id> <param> - Modify one of your clones
- Players - Lists all the players using clones
- Remove <id> - Removes a specific clone
- Fixed stop <name> to be case insensitive
- Clones will now auto despawn after 15 minutes of a player being offline. When the player logs back on, the time is removed.
- Added 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 support. Still works for earlier versions.
- Added support for hopper, hay block, quartz pillar, red stone comparator, trap chests
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v0.13||Beta||1.6.2||17,293||Jul 8, 2013|
|v0.12||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||3,501||May 4, 2013|
|v0.11||Beta||1.5.1||1,628||Mar 24, 2013|
|v0.10||Beta||1.5.1||617||Mar 21, 2013|
|v0.9||Beta||1.5.0||381||Mar 17, 2013|
|v0.7||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||995||Feb 19, 2013|
|v0.6||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||516||Feb 9, 2013|
|v0.5||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||306||Feb 5, 2013|
|v0.3.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,063||Apr 20, 2012|
|v0.2.0||Beta||CB 1.1-R4||788||Feb 13, 2012|