BossShop allows you to create custom GUIs (Inventories) for Server Menus/Shops etc.
This is one of the most player-friendly Shop/GUI Plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!
Item editor example
Output of example
- Players can open shops via sign, command or with clicking a specific Item
- What Rewards can you set?
- Commands (executed by Console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by Player)
- Points (PlayerPoints/CommandPoints/Enjin Points/PointsAPI/TokenEnchant/Jobs/VotingPlugin/Kingdoms)
- Timed Commands
- Enchantments (Bought Enchantments are added to the item in the players hand)
- "Shop" (This Reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- BungeeCordServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- LilypadServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: Lilypad)
- Nothing (Can be used for decoration)
- What Prices can you set?
- What things can you add to Items?
- How customizable are Shops/Inventories?
- You can create infinitely different Shops
- You can give your Inventories custom names (Even with colors, bold etc.!)
- You can define the Inventory size
- You can add Items to the Shops wherever you want them to be
- You can add cool placeholders which update in live-time
- Overlapping Item System (Optional)
- You can display your players real-time points/money balance with Item lores
- You can add permissions to single Items (For example for VIPs)
- You can add price multipliers/discounts for groups like donators
- Real-time server pinging
- All messages are configurable
- BugFinder: All missing plugins/config mistakes are logged in a "BugFinder.yml" file
- Optional: Logging all purchases in a TransactionLog.yml file
- Update Checker: BossShop will tell you if there are any updates available. If you don't want that feature, just disable it in the config.
- You want even more features? Check out BossShopPro ;-)
- /bs - Opens the main shop
- /bs <shop> - Opens the named shop
- /bs open <shop> <name> - Opens named shop for the named player
- /bs close <name> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /bs reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /bs check - Shows detailed information about loaded shops/items etc.
- You can remove the commands you don't want
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.sign.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via sign (new!)
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.check - Allows to use the check command
BossShop really has no limits!
- GuiShopManager - Allows to open shops with clicking an item in the inventory
- BS-SingleUse - Allows to limit the amount of uses of items
- In search of Youtubers! The Creator of the best Youtube Video about BossShop will get one 10 Euro Amazon Gift Card (Yes, I know: That's not much, but BossShop is free and I'm not rich). As Youtuber you are allowed to put your Server IP and Name in of course.
- In search of a Ticket Manager
Donators and Supporters
- Bas - Becto.net - $15
- rock2ya - navyyard.nitrado.net - $10
- Streetwolf Server: oneserver.gameserv.co:25594 - $10
- Revdutchie - FSN Gaming: mc.fsn.tf - $5
- play.merkpvp.com - $5
- play.byte.org.uk - $5
- TyBraniff - $4.50
BossShopPro has been recently been released! It contains tons of additional features, supports new Addons and makes setting up shops even easier. Don't worry: BossShop will keep getting updates ;-)
Don't forget to check out the recently released Pro version of BossShop: BossShopPro ;-)
Unleash the Power of an unique economy system: PlayerPoints (You can run this beside an other economy plugin)
Allow your players to open a Shop GUI by right-clicking an Item with GuiShopManager
You want your VIPs to be able to become invincible but you are afraid of abusing players? Use VIP-God :)
- [IMPROVE] Different small improvements
- [REMOVE] Removed auto-updater (might be re-added in the future; still keeping optional update notifications)
- [FIX] Small message fix
- [ADD] Added support for Kingdoms Resourcepoints
- [ADD] Added support for VotingPlugin Points (Needs VotingPlugin v4.2.4 or higher)
- [FIX] Default shops not working when using old server versions (since v2.6.6)
- [IMPROVE] No longer showing huge numbers in scientific notation
- [FIX] Now displaying the value of huge numbers correctly
- [IMPROVE] You can now add optionally create lores following way: A) (traditional) item: - 'name:Name of item' - 'lore:Line 1#Line 2#Line 3' B) (new) item: - 'name:Name of item' - 'lore:Line 1' - 'lore:Line 2' - 'lore:Line 3'
- [FIX] Item hideflags were not working
- [ADD] Added new permission "BossShop.open.sign.<shop>": Gives access to the named shop to be opened via sign
- [FIX] Permission "BossShop.open.command.<shop>" was not working
- [FIX] Fixed rounding decimals issue
- [ADD] Added support for the points currency of the plugin "Jobs"
- [FIX] Fixed PointsAPI support
- [IMPROVE] Small improvements
- [FIX] Small default-shops fixes
- [ADD] Added new "AdvancedSecurity" option that blocks any item movement while a BossShop is open (Duping items should not be able in any case when using Spigot or Craftbukkit, however there were some issues on kCauldron-1.7 servers which can be solved with this option)
- [IMPROVE] Now displaying the affected shop when a shopitem is set up the wrong way
- [FIX] Automatically cutting down inventory titles when longer than 32 characters to avoid shops from not working at all
- [IMPROVE] Now variable %itemname% shows the displayname of the actual item rather than the shopitemname, which can be displayed via %shopitemname%
- [FIX] BossShop did not work properly on non-Spigot server builds since v2.5.8
- [FIX] Items can no longer be dropped in an inventory (caused by v2.5.2)
- [IMPROVE] Extended placeholder functionality (including message handling) and added new placeholders:
- %displayname% - Shows the players displayed name (Which can include colors etc.)
- %shop% - Shows the name of the shop (For example 'ItemShop')
- %shopdisplayname% - Shows the displayname of the shop (Can contain spaces, colors etc.)
- [FIX] A few messages could not be completely disabled
- [IMPROVE] Small improvements (Thanks to Androkai)
- [FIX] Added missing placeholder to "OpenShop" message
- [IMPROVE] Removed useless tabs from default config file (Thanks to Androkai)
- [IMPROVE] Made BossShop command messages even more configurable
- [FIX] One small fix
- [ADD] Now you can make items "unbreakable" (simply add following line to your items: "- unbreakable")
- [IMPROVE] Small improvements
- [IMPROVE] Now when working with multipliers the output numbers are rounded to prevent prices like "49.999999"
- [IMPROVE] Improved Itemflags detection: Not case sensitive anymore
- [IMPROVE] Players can now move items around in their inventory while they have a shop open
- [IMPROVE] Improved Item sell-shops: As soon as the sell-item in the shop contains a custom displayname or lore the shop will only accept items with the same name and lore
- [IMPROVE] Item-selling is more smooth now and items of the same type are no longer moved around in the player inventory
- [FIX] FINALLY fixed a bug related to PlaceholderAPI. I apologize for not fixing it earlier! :O Finally I was able to reproduce the issue and to spot the source of it. All problems related to PlaceholderAPI should be finally gone forever!
- [FIX] In some cases hiding items if the player did not have the required permissions was not working
- [FIX] Fixed serverpinging (broken since v2.4.1)
- [ADD] Added optional TokenEnchant support (counts as Points plugin)
- [FIX] A tiny fix
- [IMPROVE] Serverpinging: When unable to connect with a server a short warning message is printed every 90 seconds, rather than spamming the console/server.log with huge error messages.
- [FIX] Spawneggs are working again now (Thanks to the tips of MTC).
v2.4.5 (thanks to MTC's suggestions)
- [ADD] Added possibility to manually set the amount of rows of an inventory ('InventoryRows: <amount>')
- [IMPROVE] Some shop-refresh improvements
- [IMPROVE] If PriceType/RewardType is omitted it will no longer cause an error but rather be automatically set to "Nothing"
- [FIX] Removed a debug message
- [FIX] Fixed the updater: No longer downloading older builds when working with a new BossShop version that has not been approved by the staff yet
- [ADD] Added placeholder support to playerheads
- [IMPROVE] Improved default configurations
- [WARNING] The previous update might break custom coded addons. 'BS-SingleUse' and 'GuiShopManager' will still be working fine, however if you wrote custom addons, please update them.
- [IMPROVE] Improved placeholder flexibility a lot: Now you can use placeholders like %balance%, %reward% or %name% basically everywhere
- [WARNING] This update might break custom coded addons. 'BS-SingleUse' and 'GuiShopManager' will still be working fine, however if you wrote custom addons, please update them.
- [ADD] Re-added optional support for older Enjin versions. Don't worry: Enjin 3.X is still working fine with BossShop ;-)
- [IMPROVE] Multipliers now work the other way around too. Example: When players have a 50% money price multiplier they will get the double amount of money when they sell items for money.
- [IMPROVE] Re-structured some code: It's now easier for external projects to work with it
- [ADD] Added new "Close" reward, which closes the open shop
- [ADD] Added additional exception handling
- [FIX] Modified configuration file in order to fix a help-lines copy issue
- [ADD] Added Potioneffect support for all possible items (like TIPPED_ARROW, SPLASH_POTION, etc.)
- [IMPROVE] Some default shops and config files export improvements
- [ADD] Added new symbols
- [left] -> ←
- [right] -> →
- [up] -> ↑
- [down] -> ↓
- [block] -> █
- [triangle] -> ▲
- [snowman] -> ☃
- [tools] -> ⚒
- [swords] -> ⚔
- [warn] -> ⚠
- [IMPROVE] Now closing all shop inventories when BossShop is reloaded
- [FIX] BossShop is again able to send a message to a player when he closes a shop (optional)
- [IMPROVE] Price placeholders now adapt to the players price-multipliers and bonuses (if multipliers are enabled)
- [IMPROVE] Small chat formatting improvements (including "&" now only being replaced when immediately followed by 0-9, A-F, a-f, K-O, k-o, R or r)
- [IMPROVE] Improved default shops
- [ADD] Added new symbol: "[and]" -> "&" (because a plain "&" is replaced by color codes)
- [IMPROVE] Shops can not exceed the Minecraft inventory slot limit anymore, to prevent buggy inventories
- [ADD] Added optional PlaceholderAPI support
- [ADD] Added new Reward type: Nothing (Can be used for decoration)
- [ADD] New optional feature: Let BossShop load shops which are in subfolders -> makes managing shops easier when you have more than 100 shops
- [ADD] New optional feature: Auto-download BossShop updates
- [ADD] Optional feature: Prevent players from selling items with greater enchants than needed
- [IMPROVE] Improved the Item-Selling code a lot
- [IMPROVE] Some minor improvements
- [FIX] Fixed an error caused by not having a points plugin (Should be a stable build now!)
- [FIX] Fixed an other Minecraft 1.9 exploit: Duping by having items in the armor slot
- [IMPROVE] Improved the default configuration by adding example ItemFlags
- [FIX] Points-plugin detection has been fixed and improved.
- [FIX] Players can no longer glitch by selling items which are in their off-hand (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bossshop/tickets/257-bug-second-hand-slot/)
- [UPDATE] Now supporting Enjin x3!
- [ADD] Added Itemflag support
- [UPDATE] Updated to 1.9
- [FIX] Fixed Playercommands
- [ADD] Added PointsAPI support
- [IMPROVE] When TransactionLog is enabled: No longer logging when player switches the server of clicks a shop-link
- [IMPROVE] Players can now sell items with unsafe enchantments
- [FIX] Updated Serverpinging
- [FIX] Other tiny fixes
- [IMPROVE] Now uses UUIDs for PlayerPoints
- [IMPROVE] API Updates, custom points no longer use BossAPI. If you have a plugin which uses BossAPI for points, please update it
- [FIX] Fixed Enjin Integration
- [ADD] Added BossAPI support
- [ADD] Added Unsafe Enchantment Support (Optional): Now you can add "cheat" enchantments like Sharpness X (10)!
- [IMPROVE] API Updates
- [IMPROVE] Improved a few other things
- [ADD] New API Methods were added!
- [IMPROVE] Better Balance Display:
- Player Money - 461.041873205712964194561
- Displayed Money - 461.04
- [FIX] Now you can sell wood (With a specific sub-type) without problems!
- [ADD] New API methods and possibilities were added
- [IMPROVE] Now supporting even more symbols:
- [<3] -> ❤
- [*] -> ★
-  -> ✹
- [o] -> ●
- [v] -> ✔
- [+] -> ♦
- [x] -> ✦
- [%] -> ♠
- [%%] -> ♣
- [radioactive] -> ☢
- [peace] -> ☮
- [moon] -> ☾
- [crown] -> ♔
- [note] -> ♩
- [IMPROVE] Better Enchantment-Debugging (In case of Config mistakes)
- [ADD] Added a new RewardType: 'Enchantment'. Now you can sell Enchantments!
- [ADD] You can color the titles of your Inventories now
- [ADD] Now Inventories are updated after a transaction if the shop works with overlapping items or displays the players balance
- [IMPROVE] ShopName and Displayname of Shop can be different now!
- [IMPROVE] Improved a few things
- [Add] Added the /bs open <shop> <player> command. Allows to open Shops for other Players!
- [IMPROVE] Improved the Debugger Structure
- [NOTE] Cooming soon:
- Cool Addons
- Support for more Points Plugins
- A ServerPinging Update
v2.0.0 (Boss Update)
- [Add] Added a Config Header
v1.9.2 (Still Beta. If you want a stable version, use v1.8.3)
- [ADD] Added Update Notifications (Optional)
- [ADD] Added the "BossShop.open.command.<shopname>" permission.
- BossShop.open - Gives access to all Shops
- BossShop.open.command - Gives access to all Shops via command
- BossShop.open.<shopname> - Gives access to the named Shop via command
- BossShop.open.sign - Gives access to all Shops via sign
- [IMPROVE] Now you can set the duration of potion effects to "Double" values (For example 0.5 seconds)
- [FIX] Fixed the advanced inventory loader (When multiple items had the same Inventory Location, they were displayed in the wrong order)
- [NOTE] Big BossShop v2.0 Release cooming soon! The Update won't break any Shops/Settings/Addons but it will contain a few more improvements. Also, with that update I will finally release something which will allow WAY EASIER CONFIG SETUP.
- [FIX] Minor Bugs were fixed
- [NOTE] Program for easier Config Setup is cooming soon!
v1.9.0 (Beta): *[WARNING] This update breaks the old version of GuiShopManager and BS-SingleUse. Sorry... but therefor it contains a better Shop System!
- [REWROTE] The whole shop system was rewritten
- [ADD] Added a command to close the currently opened inventory of a player: /bs close <name>
- [ADD] Added a new event for Devs: BSDisplayItemEvent
- [ADD] The new system unleashes many new possibilities. Now multiple Items can be on the same inventory slot and if the first of the items is hidden (for example cause of missing permissions), then the next item is shown.
- [FIX] Fixed Item Stacking Issue (When selling items, the remaining items of the same type were stacked, even if they were not stackable)
- [NOTE] Tried adding ingame-setup. It was almost finished but the result was to too complicated for server owners. I'll create an extra java program for easier setup soon! Player-shops (ingame) are still going to be released just with less possibilities! (Players will be able to sell Items for Money and Points.)
- [Add] Added better API for BossShop Addons
- New Event: BSReloadedEvent
- New Class: BossShopAddon
- And many different new methods
- [REMOVE] Removed the BSShopItemCreatedEvent
- [ADD] Added Custom Events for Plugin Devs
- BSPlayerPurchaseEvent - Triggered when a player clicks an item and has enough permissions in order to buy it
- BSPlayerPurchasedEvent - Triggered after a player clicked an item when he successfully bought it
- BSShopItemCreatedEvent - Triggered when BossShop creates a new ShopItem (So when BossShop is loaded)
- [IMPROVE] Now "ExtraPermission: [default]" detects players who are in no group
- [IMPROVE] Improved config loading a little bit. More config mistakes are auto-fixed now.
- [FIX] The lore of one of the default items was wrong (It displayed the wrong price)
- [Add] Added Metrics
- [ADD] Now you can check for groups instead of permissions (Optional) with using "ExtraPermission: [Group Name]"
- [IMPROVE] Improved the GuiShopManager support
- [FIX] Fixed a little Item Bug: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bossshop/tickets/64-selling-items-with-meta-data/
- [ADD] Now you can add GuiShopManager Items to the config. Just add this line to an item: "GuiShopManagerItem:<Name>". <Name> is the name of the item defined in the config. It's not the display name but the name of the path in the config.
- [ADD] Now you can add variables like %player% and %itemname% to the name/lore of Reward Items
- [IMPROVE] Improved config loading a little bit. More config mistakes are auto-fixed now.
- [ADD] Now the Shop is closed when a player buys an Item with RewardType "Shop" and Reward '' (Empty Line)
- [ADD] Added optional price multipliers (working with Permissions)
- [IMPROVE] Improved the BossShop API
- [FIX] Fixed a tiny Server Pinging bug
- [ADD] Added a Server Pinging system which is able to display MOTD and player count of servers
- Tags: %players% -> Player count; %motd% -> MOTD
- You can add this Tags to the Displayname/Lore of your MenuItems
- The MOTD and player count values are updated real-time, even when players have their mouse hovered on the items
- [ADD] Added an optional TransactionLog logging all transactions
- [IMPROVE] Added a few improvements to make the Setup even easier
- [IMPROVE] Tweaked the code
- [FIX] Now bought Items are dropped when the player does not have enough space in his inventory
- [ADD] Now you can choose one PointsPlugin BossShop shall hook into when you are using multiple Points Plugins
- [FIX] Enchantmentbooks finally work now (Also with anvils :D)
- [ADD] Added an optional feature which hides Items if players don't have permissions for them
- [ADD] Now you can add more "tags" to the Names/Lores of your Items
- %balance% will display the current Money Balance of a Player
- %balancepoints% will display the current Points Balance of a Player
- [IMPROVE] Players can't buy Permissions they already bought anymore
- [IMPROVE] Now when somebody uses PlayerPoints AND Enjin (Containing Enjin Points) BossShop hooks into PlayerPoints
- [FIX] Fixed the color mixer (It's creating the Dye colors for leather armor. Before, the blue color was missing.)
- [ADD] Added Color Support: Now you can define the Color of Leather Armor etc. ("color:<red number>#<green number>#<blue number>")
- List of RGB Colors: http://www.farb-tabelle.de/de/farbtabelle.htm
- [IMPROVE] Improved the BossShop Reload Feature
- [FIX] Before BossShop was not able to take damaged Items
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Flint & Steal (Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [FIX] Fixed a little "Melon Seeds Bug"
- [FIX] Symbol replacement [#]->âœ¹ was changed into ->âœ¹ (Because "#" is already used to "skip" lines in lores)
- [ADD] Added Enjin Points Support!
- [FIX] Fixed problems caused by MenuItems which had no lore/name
- [IMPROVE] BossShop won't reset Config Files containing Mistakes anymore! Instead it will tell the Mistake Line to make your life easier.
- [NOTE] Ingame Setup is cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added Symbol Support:
- [<3] -> ❤
- [*] -> ★
-  -> ✹
- [o] -> ●
- [v] -> ✔
- [+] -> ♦
- [x] -> ✦
- [FIX] Fixed a little Tag Bug (The %name% tag was not working properly)
- [CHANGE] Renamed the %name% tag into %itemname% (%name% is already used to display the player-name)
- [IMPROVE] Improved the Default Configs, added a few more example Tags
- [ADD] Added a second Server-Menu (Working with LilyPad) to the default Shop
- [FIX] Now when closing a shop and the message line is empty, no message is sent (Before an empty line was sent)!
- [ADD] Added new RewardType: BungeeCordServer. Sends player to the named BungeeCord Server!
- [ADD] Added a Server-Menu to the default Shops
- [ADD] Improved a few Default Shop Settings
- [ADD] Added more "Tags" to the config:
- %name% - Name of the ShopItem
- %rewardtype% - The name of the RewardType
- %reward% - The reward of the ShopItem
- %pricetype% - The name of the PriceType
- %price% - The price of the ShopItem
- [FIX] Now closing all Shop Inventories when the server is reloaded to prevent glitching
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Leather Armor (Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [FIX] BossShop will no longer send "empty" text lines
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Items (Armor & Tools & Weapons. Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [ADD] Added more advanced BossShop API
- [FIX] Now you can give the Shops all names you want. BossShop is able to detect whether the Inventory is a Shop-Inventory or not.
- [CHANGE] BossShop now handles the inventories using ids instead of names
- [ADD] Added new RewardType "Custom" for Plugin Devs
- [ADD] Added a SellShop to the default shops
- [NOTE] Ingame Shop-Setup cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added CommandPoints (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandpoints/) support
- [ADD] PlayerHead support: Just add "playerhead:<name>" to the ItemData to rename your heads!
- [ADD] New RewardType: PlayerCommand. A list of commands which will be executed by the player.
- [ADD] An example head and an example Warp-Menu was added to the Default Configs
- [FIX] Empty messages are no longer sent
- [FIX] BossShop is now able to detect and take renamed/modified items
- [FIX] When reloading BossShop the MenuItems were not updated properly
- [FIX] Was not able to detect the reward number at RewardType Money
- [IMPROVE] Improves "BugFinder". Now it will find almost all Config Mistakes. It will even try to fix them!
- [ADD] Added "/bs check" Command which will display information about loaded Shops etc.
- [REMOVE] Removed the create-example command (It was not really useful)
- [REWRITE] The whole Inventory system was rewritten. BossShop now supports multiple (infinite) GUIs!
- [ADD] Added RewardType: shop. It allows you to open an other GUI through an item. Now you can create complex Shop structures with menus etc.
- [REWRITE] The old Shop examples were removed and new better ones were created!
- [FIX] Players still needed Permissions even when a Permissions line was empty (The permissions plugin was checking for the "" permission)
- [ADD] Added a command which allows you to create "ShopItem" examples with all kinds of RewardTypes and PriceTypes: /BossShop createExample <name> <rewardType> <priceType>
- [ADD] Added PriceType: "free". Now you can allow your players to get ShopItems for free!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v2.7.3||Release||1.10||40,650||Sep 12, 2016|
|v2.7.2||Release||1.10||5,760||Aug 31, 2016|
|v2.7.1||Release||1.10||1,734||Aug 29, 2016|
|v2.7.0||Release||1.10||5,370||Aug 21, 2016|
|v2.6.9||Release||1.10||15,065||Jul 19, 2016|
|v2.6.8||Release||1.10||1,692||Jul 18, 2016|
|v2.6.7||Release||1.10||227||Jul 17, 2016|
|v2.6.6||Release||1.10||3,627||Jul 14, 2016|
|v2.6.5||Release||1.10||6,246||Jul 6, 2016|
|v2.6.4||Release||1.10||1,521||Jul 5, 2016|
|v2.6.3||Release||1.10||470||Jul 5, 2016|
|v2.6.2||Release||1.10||3,466||Jul 2, 2016|
|v2.6.1||Release||1.10||6,854||Jun 25, 2016|
|v2.6.0||Release||1.10||1,832||Jun 24, 2016|
|v2.5.9||Release||1.10||11,849||Jun 16, 2016|
|v2.5.8||Beta||1.10||3,231||Jun 14, 2016|
|v2.5.7||Release||1.9||6,642||Jun 10, 2016|
|v2.5.6||Release||1.9||4,509||Jun 8, 2016|
|v2.5.5||Release||1.9||941||Jun 7, 2016|
|v2.5.4||Release||1.9||435||Jun 7, 2016|
|v2.5.3||Release||1.9||1,872||Jun 6, 2016|
|v2.5.2||Release||1.9||1,993||Jun 5, 2016|
|v2.5.1||Release||1.9||86||Jun 5, 2016|
|v2.5.0||Release||1.9||3,309||Jun 3, 2016|
|v2.4.9||Release||1.9||4,604||Jun 1, 2016|
|v2.4.8||Release||1.9||12,470||May 27, 2016|
|v2.4.7||Release||1.9||69,958||May 11, 2016|
|v2.4.6||Release||1.9||4,347||May 8, 2016|
|v2.4.5||Release||1.9||21,748||May 5, 2016|
|v2.4.4||Release||1.9||651||May 5, 2016|
|v2.4.3 (Beta)||Beta||1.9||10,119||May 3, 2016|
|v2.4.2 (Beta)||Beta||1.9||6,536||May 2, 2016|
|v2.4.0||Release||1.9||40,598||Apr 21, 2016|
|v2.3.6||Release||1.9||9,078||Apr 17, 2016|
|v2.3.5||Release||1.9||3,493||Apr 16, 2016|
|v2.3.4||Release||1.9||4,684||Apr 14, 2016|
|v2.3.3||Release||1.9||385||Apr 14, 2016|
|v2.3.2||Release||1.9||2,300||Apr 13, 2016|
|v2.3.1||Release||1.9||2,563||Mar 24, 2016|
|v2.3.0||Release||1.9||795||Mar 18, 2016|
|v2.2.4||Beta||1.9||140||Mar 17, 2016|
|v2.2.3||Beta||1.9||48||Mar 17, 2016|
|v2.2.2||Release||1.9||3,155||Mar 8, 2016|
|v2.2.1||Release||1.8.1||2,054||Feb 21, 2016|
|v2.2.0||Release||1.8.1||434||Feb 20, 2016|
|v2.1.0||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||20,837||Jul 14, 2014|
|v2.0.5||Release||1.7.4||10,522||Feb 16, 2014|
|v2.0.4||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||4,567||Feb 2, 2014|
|v2.0.3||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||1,298||Jan 27, 2014|
|v2.0.2||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||1,296||Jan 25, 2014|
|v2.0.1||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||648||Jan 21, 2014|
|v2.0.0||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||634||Jan 17, 2014|
|v1.9.2||Beta||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||275||Jan 16, 2014|
|v1.9.1||Beta||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||327||Jan 14, 2014|
|v1.9.0||Beta||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||430||Jan 8, 2014|
|v1.8.3||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||1,517||Jan 5, 2014|
|v1.8.2||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||109||Jan 4, 2014|
|v1.8.1||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||684||Jan 2, 2014|
|v1.8.0||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||470||Dec 30, 2013|
|v1.7.0||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.1||1,502||Dec 18, 2013|
|v1.6.6||Beta||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||1,134||Dec 1, 2013|
|v1.6.4||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||3,999||Nov 12, 2013|
|v1.6.3||Beta||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||183||Nov 11, 2013|
|v1.6.2||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||664||Nov 5, 2013|
|v1.6.1||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||345||Nov 3, 2013|
|v1.6.0||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||616||Nov 1, 2013|
|v1.5.9||Release||1.7.2||545||Oct 29, 2013|
|v1.5.7||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||508||Oct 29, 2013|
|v1.5.6||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||397||Oct 28, 2013|
|v1.5.5||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||143||Oct 28, 2013|
|v1.5.4||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||272||Oct 27, 2013|
|v1.5.3||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||105||Oct 27, 2013|
|v1.5.2||Release||CB 1.6.4-R1.0||318||Oct 26, 2013|
|v1.5.1||Release||1.6.4||564||Oct 22, 2013|
|v1.5.0||Release||1.6.4||331||Oct 21, 2013|
|v1.4.1||Release||1.6.4||732||Oct 12, 2013|
|v1.4.0||Release||1.6.4||865||Oct 4, 2013|
|v1.3.4||Release||1.6.4||810||Sep 26, 2013|
|v1.3.3||Release||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||765||Sep 21, 2013|
|v1.3.2||Release||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||559||Sep 18, 2013|
|v1.3.1||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||814||Sep 8, 2013|
|v1.3||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||227||Sep 8, 2013|
|v1.2||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||465||Sep 4, 2013|
|v1.1||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||141||Sep 4, 2013|
|v1.0||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||303||Sep 4, 2013|