Quote from theSwak:
This plugin gives the a player the ability to heal another living creature or player with a bandage if damaged. It will remove the bandage item from the player and apply to the player/creature a certain amount of health. I am adding new functionality and more server administration control with permissions and configuration files. This is my first open-source project and I am very open to ideas/comments to help improve this project. As of version 0.46 I am looking to put this into a release as I catch up on the last few 1.1 revisions and developing some more in depth functions with 1.2 release for craftbukkit.
<3 Current Version 0.8 <3 compatible with bukkit version: 1.2.5-R5.0
- Ability to heal another living creature/player using a bandage.
- Check a player/creatures health with a command.
- Configuration to bandage item, amount and success rate within the generated config.yml
- Adding permissions compatibility for users/groups.
- Configurable delay between bandage usages.
Commands and Permission nodes
- /bandageme : Description of plugin's features.
- /bandageme <player> : Check the player's health and warns the player you are checking.
- more info soon
- bandage-material : STRING (acceptable item names from Bukkit.Material list)
- healing-chance : 80 (0-100 which is the chance out of one hundred)
- usage-amount : 4 (amount of bandage-material to be removed for bandage use)
- Install BandageMe.jar to your server /plugins folder
- Restart the server to create default configuration files
- Stop Server and change config.yml to preference
- Start server and enjoy some healing
How to Use
- Have at least 4 string in your hand.
- Stand near the creature/player that you want to bandage.
- Sneak and Right-Click on creature/player with string in hand.
- The string will be removed if the bandage is applied to the creature/player.
- updated with craftbukkit-1.2.5-R5.0 compatibility
- updated with craftbukkit 1.1-R6 compatibility
- initial structure in place for permissions
- bandage material can be changed within the config.yml
- updated with craftbukkit 1.1-R4 compatibility
- added a config.yml file
- using a bandage will now cause a cool down timer (this is to stop from spamming the action)
- added a visual effect when you have successfully healed a living creature/player
- added a configurable success rate to heal the targeted creature/player with bandage
- updated to craftbukkit-1.2.5-R5.0.jar compatibility