This addon allows you to hide or block standard error messages that occur when you use skills or object. It's the red text in the middle of your screen that constantly annoys you with things like, "Your too far away!", "Not enough mana.", etc...
xanErrorDevourer gives you much more flexibility then many similar addons. You have the ability to specifically hide or unhide the errors you want to see. Many other addons just block them all entirely. So if you want to see specific errors then you can just uncheck it from the options panel.
This addon also gives you the ability to input your very own errors to block! That's right! If there is an error that I've forgotten to put, then you can go ahead and block it yourself.
NOTE: I've used the global variables that Blizzard uses to catch the errors. This means that it should be compatible with most languages. In the event this does not occur, then xanErrorDevourer does have a localization file. I will update this file as time passes.
- /xed = shows the xanErrorDevourer options window
What this addon gives you:
- Ability to hide and unhide errors of your choosing.
- Uses built in Blizzard global variables for support across multiple languages.
- Simple and easy to use options panel.
- Support for a localization file for future updates.
- Create your own error messages you want to block.
- Ability to delete custom error messages. (Click on the error and press the Remove button)
Options panel coloring scheme:
- White Text = Global Blizzard error variables (cannot be deleted)
- Light Green Text = Localized error variables (cannot be deleted)
- Light Orange Text = Custom user inputted error variables (these can be deleted)
You can view Alpha Builds at my Github tracker.
2016-10-26 09:06:10 -0400
- TOC Update Legion 7.1
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v2.2||Release||7.1.0||618||Oct 26, 2016|
|v2.0||Release||7.0.3||284||Oct 21, 2016|
|v2.1||Release||7.0.3||13||Oct 21, 2016|
|v1.9||Release||7.0.3||598||Jul 24, 2016|
|v1.8||Release||6.0.3||1,764||Nov 16, 2014|
|v1.6||Release||5.2.0||322||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.7||Release||6.0.2||73||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.4||Release||4.3.4||45||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.5||Release||5.0.5||16||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.2||Release||4.0.6||35||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.3||Release||4.2.0||24||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.1||Release||4.0.6||27||Oct 25, 2014|
|v1.0||Release||4.0.6||25||Oct 25, 2014|