WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly customizable graphics on your screen to indicate buffs, debuffs, and a whole host of similar types of information. It was originally meant to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras, but it now incorporates many features that Power Auras does not, while still remaining more efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and the new Cataclysm spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
To open the options window, type "/wa" or "/weakauras"
For in-depth documentation, see the Wiki page.
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, see the Examples page!
- Please take a look at the Wiki page.
- If you need help with your set-up, post in the Forum.
- If you've discovered something that's clearly wrong, or if you get an error, Post a Ticket.
- If you have a general comment or concern, feel free to comment on the main page!
- You're a programmer yourself want to contribute? We accept pull requests on GitHub!
- NEW: Join our Discord Community at https://discord.me/wa2
Extending WeakAuras 2
- WeakAuras_StopMotion: This addon adds a new region type to WeakAuras that allows for stop motion animations. Stop Motion textures contain each frame of the animation as a separate image. The addon ships with a number of animations and it supports custom textures.
- SharedMedia for more bar textures.
- SharedMediaAdditionalFonts for more fonts.
Support the project
Benjamin Staneck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2016-09-17 02:04:52 +0200
- Warrior: Add Arms's Charge and Prot's Shield Block
- Fix backgrounds of dynamic groups
The dynamic group first sets all auras to their
position and then in DoResize finds the max/min xy coordinates
by iterating over all auras. Somehow, the position in DoResize was
wrong. Adding debug output directly after setting the position fixed
it, as does adding a call to GetBottom() directly after SetPoint.
This looks like a bug in WoW to me.
- Add load conditions to DK talents
Somehow missed that, probably because I don't play DKs.
- Add Legendary Item Proc "Kael'thas's Ultimate Ability"
- Fix wrong load condition in templates for Ancestral Guidance
- Add UNIT_FACTION event to Unit Characteristics
To fix not updating WA on changes to UnitCanAttack().
According to https://github.com/kesava-wow/kuinameplates2/issues/1,
UNIT_FACTION fires for most cases and is the best event to use.
Even though this might not fix it in all cases.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||529,612||Sep 16, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||546,150||Sep 1, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||327,216||Aug 28, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||240,092||Aug 24, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||326,018||Aug 14, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.0.3||271,976||Aug 8, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||324,461||Jul 27, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||193,562||Jul 24, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||92,181||Jul 23, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||157,326||Jul 22, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||140,556||Jul 21, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.0.3||6,696||Jul 21, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||159,495||Jul 20, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||72,962||Jul 20, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||152,869||Jul 19, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||86,272||Jul 19, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||6.2.4||342,593||May 23, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.4||272,538||Apr 9, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||6.2.4||68,149||Apr 7, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.4||77,383||Apr 5, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||6.2.3||190,417||Mar 22, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.3||152,786||Mar 11, 2016|
|188.8.131.52-nolib||Release||6.2.3||390||Mar 11, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.3||196,583||Feb 19, 2016|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||6.2.3||361||Feb 19, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.3||89,453||Feb 16, 2016|
|22.214.171.124-nolib||Release||6.2.3||242||Feb 16, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.3||122,231||Feb 10, 2016|
|188.8.131.52-nolib||Release||6.2.3||258||Feb 10, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.3||212,818||Jan 19, 2016|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||6.2.3||396||Jan 19, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.3||389,128||Nov 11, 2015|
|22.214.171.124-nolib||Release||6.2.3||679||Nov 11, 2015|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.2||228,308||Oct 13, 2015|
|188.8.131.52-nolib||Release||6.2.2||416||Oct 13, 2015|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.2||8,323||Oct 13, 2015|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||6.2.2||33||Oct 13, 2015|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.2||173,401||Sep 30, 2015|
|22.214.171.124-nolib||Release||6.2.2||333||Sep 30, 2015|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.2||113,581||Sep 26, 2015|
|188.8.131.52-nolib||Release||6.2.2||264||Sep 26, 2015|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.2||171,486||Sep 15, 2015|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||6.2.2||319||Sep 15, 2015|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.2||142,108||Sep 10, 2015|
|22.214.171.124-nolib||Release||6.2.2||293||Sep 10, 2015|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.2||118,735||Sep 6, 2015|
|188.8.131.52-nolib||Release||6.2.2||256||Sep 6, 2015|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.2||5,369||Sep 6, 2015|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||6.2.2||39||Sep 6, 2015|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.2||141,808||Sep 2, 2015|