WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly customizable graphics on your screen to indicate buffs, debuffs, and a whole host of similar types of information. It was originally meant to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras, but it now incorporates many features that Power Auras does not, while still remaining more efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and the new Cataclysm spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
To open the options window, type
/weakauras into your chat and hit enter or use the LDB feed.
Extending WeakAuras 2
- WeakAuras_StopMotion: This addon adds a new region type to WeakAuras that allows for stop motion animations. Stop Motion textures contain each frame of the animation as a separate image. The addon ships with a number of animations and it supports custom textures.
- SharedMedia for more bar textures.
- SharedMediaAdditionalFonts for more fonts.
For in-depth documentation, see the wiki page.
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, take a look at wago.io where tons of people upload their creations and even feature complete interfaces utilizing WeakAuras!
- Please see the wiki page.
- If you've discovered something that's clearly wrong, or if you get an error, post a ticket.
- If you have a general comment or concern, feel free to comment on the main page!
- You're a programmer yourself and want to contribute? We accept pull requests on GitHub!
- Feel free to join our Discord Community at https://discord.gg/wa2 to talk and discuss everything WeakAuras!
You can donate to the WeakAuras project maintainers using PayPal:
Changelog for version 2.4.0:
* New: Add the conditions feature. See https://www.patreon.com/posts/conditions-to-8832497 for more info * Change: Pull in latest translations from WowAce. If you want help translate WeakAuras to your language, checkout the translation tool located here: https://www.wowace.com/projects/weakauras-2/localization * Change: Rewrite circular progress using the new SetVertexOffset API in WoW 7.2. This allows for arbitary start/end angles and should fix occasional gaps being visible for circular progress * New: Add "Hide Cooldown Text" option which hides the Blizzard text on cooldowns * New: Add Spell Known Trigger * New: Add a Spell Activation Overlay Glow Trigger * New: Add 2. Text to Icon * New: Add Water Jet to Frost Mage's templates * Fix: Formatting of progress and total values for text auras * New: Add a Cooldown Ready (Equipment Slot) trigger * Fix: Work around Blizzard's bug with pet spell abilities * Change: Treat hidden states the same as empty states * New: Add comments to error messages so you can tell which aura is causing issues * New: Add a second "Talent" selected load condition
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|2.4.0||Release||7.2.0||-||Apr 23, 2017|
|2.3.9||Release||7.2.0||557,873||Apr 4, 2017|
|2.3.8||Release||7.2.0||538,481||Mar 28, 2017|
|2.3.7||Release||7.1.5||289,546||Mar 23, 2017|
|2.3.6||Release||7.1.5||275,693||Mar 19, 2017|
|2.3.5||Release||7.1.5||449,959||Mar 4, 2017|
|2.3.4||Release||7.1.5||224,067||Mar 2, 2017|
|2.3.3||Release||7.1.5||95,162||Mar 1, 2017|
|2.3.1||Release||7.1.5||255,767||Feb 26, 2017|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.1.5||625,240||Jan 30, 2017|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.1.5||420,690||Jan 22, 2017|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.1.5||452,811||Jan 13, 2017|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.1.0||620,546||Dec 12, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.1.0||43,387||Dec 12, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.1.0||671,393||Nov 12, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.1.0||415,219||Nov 6, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.1.0||663,635||Oct 25, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||410,971||Oct 18, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.0.3||192,655||Oct 17, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||491,567||Oct 6, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||629,805||Sep 16, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||546,856||Sep 1, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||327,448||Aug 28, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||240,271||Aug 24, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.0.3||326,218||Aug 14, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||272,095||Aug 8, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||324,595||Jul 27, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||193,688||Jul 24, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||92,240||Jul 23, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||157,389||Jul 22, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||7.0.3||140,865||Jul 21, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||7.0.3||6,756||Jul 21, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||7.0.3||159,702||Jul 20, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||7.0.3||73,064||Jul 20, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||7.0.3||152,997||Jul 19, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||7.0.3||86,382||Jul 19, 2016|
|184.108.40.206||Release||6.2.4||343,069||May 23, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||6.2.4||272,669||Apr 9, 2016|
|18.104.22.168||Release||6.2.4||68,197||Apr 7, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||6.2.4||77,426||Apr 5, 2016|
|126.96.36.199||Release||6.2.3||191,334||Mar 22, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||6.2.3||152,903||Mar 11, 2016|
|184.108.40.206-nolib||Release||6.2.3||413||Mar 11, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||6.2.3||196,666||Feb 19, 2016|
|18.104.22.168-nolib||Release||6.2.3||381||Feb 19, 2016|
|22.214.171.124||Release||6.2.3||89,513||Feb 16, 2016|
|126.96.36.199-nolib||Release||6.2.3||269||Feb 16, 2016|
|188.8.131.52||Release||6.2.3||122,261||Feb 10, 2016|
|184.108.40.206-nolib||Release||6.2.3||285||Feb 10, 2016|
|220.127.116.11||Release||6.2.3||212,901||Jan 19, 2016|