A fully featured and configurable DPS maximiser. Displays a sequence of icons, representing the order in which you should use your abilities so that maximum DPS may be achieved.
By itself, We Don't Wipe does nothing. You must separately download the modules.
- Windwalker Monks Updated for Legion!
- Arcane Mages Planned for Legion!
- Fire Mages Updated for Legion!
- Frost Mages Updated for Legion!
- Havoc Demon Hunter New!
- Enhancement Shaman Updated for Legion!
- Elemental Shaman Planned for Legion!
- Hunter Planned for Legion!
(Perhaps others for Legion)
How to Instal
Download the latest We Don't Wipe. Instal like any other AddOn. Download one or more modules. Instal like any other AddOn.
How to Configure
When first launched, and providing you are not in combat, you will see a set of overlapping tiles at one side of your screen. This is the template to create your queue pattern. Slide these tiles around. The tiles tend to snap together. It is very intuitive. When you are done, enter the following in chat to toggle off the template display: /wdw ooc
To see a full list of configuration commands, enter "/wdw" in chat. Appending a " ?" to the end of any command will bring up more helpful information about the command.
My FAQ page might also be of help.
Priority Queues (aka Rotations)
Each module is built upon popular and authoritative sequences sourced form places such as Icy Veins. I then add in support for any other talents / abilities which significantly affect single target DPS.
Abilities with longer cool downs, say about 120s, will usually have a parameter to enable/disable from the rotation. To see a module's list of parameters enter "/wdw listp" in chat. To adjust enter "/wdw setr parm1=xxx,parm2=zzz,parm3=...".
If You Like We Don't Wipe
While adventuring, always take the Best Quest option, pickup a great raptor pet with Adorable Hatchling Nests, search for Netherwing Eggs, try Tip to enhance your Tooltips, go the Hard Yards, the most accurate way to measure distance, use This Scampi Happening for fish flavoured Tooltips, or Yarrr for pirate Tooltips, instal Let Minnow to show off your fishing poles and get on the Cool Aid, the essential aid to managing your cool downs!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies & beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate to lend your support! because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
v5.07 - 19th October 2016
- Now also collecting target debuffs (required by Frost Mage module)
v5.06 - 5th October 2016
- Removed unused wdw_playerLevel global
- Fix to display/non-display of IC icons after a "/wdw len n", +ve or -ve
v5.05 - 25th September 2016
- Shows the menu the first time you log in
- Remove forced IC icon display when entering an Instance (doesn't make sense for DH module)
v5.04 - 14th September 2016
- Tests for modules needing Hard Yards AddOn
- Fix: Die in Dungeon then reenter: rotation did not appear
- Red warning message if you have an out of date module/WDW
v5.03 - 7th September 2016
- Ghost bling on empty tiles when out of combat
v5.02 - 4th September 2016
- Work around Show/Hide protection error when surprise attacked by a mob
- Fix ghost bling on buttons which subsequently moved within the rotation
v5.01 - 30th August 2016
- Small change to class lookup table to facilitate differentiating between Frost DK and Mage modules
- Better handling when WDW is active but your module is not found
- Altered in combat / out of combat tests
- Specifically test for Training Dummies
- Localised a few phrases
- Fix for bug preventing module parameters from being changed
- Version and module version messages
- (passively Requires template v1.05 for all modules)
v5.00 - 13th August 2016
- Rewrite for Legion
v4.11 - 11th October 2015
- Audible greeting toggle now shows current status (On/Off)
- Incanter's Flow CD had erroneously copy/pasted code from my CoolAid AddOn
- Mage Fire Blast and Inferno Blast CDs now checked by player level
- Incanter's Flow charge/cooldown timers added
- "Excluded Cooldowns" -> "Excluded from Queue/Rotation" on Cooldowns Panel
- Mage Rune of Power Expiry timer added
- Mage Incanter's Flow spellbook entry needed to be specially cached as a passive spell
- warning/error message for reaching or trying to exceed the max number of excluded CDs able to be displayed now tests against correct maximum. Doh!
- Message for no module for a specialisation changed to no module for a class.
- TOC update to Patch 6.2
- Suppress WDW showing when in Garrisons
- Ability to suppress the audible chirpy racial greeting
- Fire Mage ignite value now always passed to module (previously only when charges to be shown)
- Remove 1 or 2 left over debugging messages. Doh!
- Power Strikes broken in Patch 6.1, fixed and in fact enhanced yet again for accuracy
- Avoid "Delete" button not showing in the '/wdw coo' Panel
- Hidden "sb" debug option to dump the player's Spellbook to saved variables. Added v4.00+ but not documented
- '/wdw sb' dumps the Spellbook to the chat channel
- '/wdw bp' dumps Buffs (Player) to the chat channel
- '/wdw bt' dumps Buffs (Target) to the chat channel
- '/wdw dp' dumps Debuffs (Player) to the chat channel
- '/wdw dt' dumps Debuff (Target) to the chat channel
- Blizzard Cooldown changes forced code to be altered to stop flickering/stuck icons
- Cooldown code slightly more efficient (less cpu)
- Better module presence/version/format checking and feedback
- Less repeated setup iterations due to multiple Events firing. Much less message repetition
- Removed unused frame overlay code
- If 'Show Charges' deselected then queue might have been non-optimal as charges not getting calculated.
- Sweeping 'Second Hand' GCD/cooldown timer wasn't visible (alpha problem)
- Chi Brew special recharge 'Cooldown' works as intended now
- Roll / Chi Torpedo potentially bugged for 'recharges'. Fixed.
- Renewing Mist / RSK added (both recharges for Mistweavers) to keep code in sync with Cool Aid AddOn
- No crash when player uses WDW on unsupported classes
- Removed the Slash file. The single line of code placed into Core.lua
- Overhauled the help panels
- If Spellbook has > 70 icons then reduce the size incrementally in the '/wdw coo' panel.
- Error message if showing the WoW Interface AND WDW cooldown countdown text overlays.
- Updated TOC file for Patch 6.1
- Modules now all properly load alone and not inside a WDW Modules folder.
- Mages again blowing out the limit of 70 spells in the prebuilt spellbook. Portals and Teleports are now excluded (as they used to be)
- Monk Power Strikes further accuracy: First PS up to 400ms out, remainder at 100%
- Power Strikes calculation was also trashed if the player zoned / reload UI
- Chi Torpedo Spell ID added for Roll recharge
- Chat command '/wdw gcd' now also returns remaining time of GCD
- Monk Power Strikes (hidden (re)activation timer) now supported
- Arcane Mage Arcane Charge amount is wrong if a Fire Mage is in the party.
- Fix for buffs of type ""
- Protection Paladin Bastion of Glory stacking buff added
- Windwalker Monk Tigereye Brew stacking buff added
- Enhancement Shaman Maelstrom Weapon stacking buff added
- Arcane Mage Arcane Charges stacking debuff added
- /wdw now works the same as /wdw help or /wdw ?
- Fixed porting bug (from Cool Aid) when selecting a Spell ID manually in /wdw coo
- Fix for remaining GCD calculation
- New global wdw_specialModuleNew to allow players to adjust module constants/parameters directly
- Code for above in Core.lua. NOT executed on regular polling but only on a talent/environment change
- Edited Template.rtf to reflect the above and upped version to v1.01
- pairs/ipairs localised
- cooldown timer alpha fix for spells no longer being "shown"
- Special "recharge" abilities totally rewritten and expanded
- Target & Range text positions optimised for all screen resolutions
- Target & Range text repositioned if main queue is not shown
- Handling of Check boxes identical to my Cool Aid AddOn. i.e. works the new Blizzard way
- Lots more localisation in the Core file
- Removed taint sources from Core and Interface files and rewrote lots of code
- Due to anti taint measures, Tooltips removed for icons BUT now properly click through
- Alter sliders so that whole units for icons but detailed for update frequency
- Changed minimum requestable update frequency to "0" (i.e. as often as possible)
- Remove Glyph of Icy Veins test as that pre-WoD glyph was removed from the game
- Removed options to NOT show icons if out of range or insufficient power as never actually implemented AND in WoD Blizzard removed power costs as an *easily* obtainable quantity
- Very slightly moved target text (above the first icon) upwards
- Further removal and refinement of pre WoD Mage Polymorph code as redundant
- Bug in code testing for earliest possible cool down in mini-icons
- When target is player the target text has the class specific appropriate colour.
- Fix for global typos due to cut and paste from another of my AddOns (sigh)
- Totally new routine for distance *estimation* copied over from my Hard Yards AddOn
- More localisation of things. Localisation is generally better than bloating the global pool.
- Fishing Poles list updated. New WoD poles plus added some other old or obsolete ones.
- Added silent chat command /wdw gcd to show the current GCD for current toon
- Corrected code for the (fun) hourly easter egg salute
- The obtaining of a character's specialisation (if it has one) is now sadly hardcoded as I am tired of the bad API return results which occur from time to time with patches/expansions.
- Several API calls have had parameters and return values altered, some with big changes
- Updated author & copyright notices to reflect my current personal, game & AddOn status
- Removed the Mage Polymorph code as no longer relevant. R.I.P. the lovely poly glyphs
- Just a small Interface update so AddOn will load!
- Saved Spellbook "active" spell limit exceeded by a player. Extended from 56 to 70
- Added ability to specify Cooldown or Item by ID number!
- Trivial change to TOC file so will launch/run under patch 5.4.
- Special test for Glyph of Icy Veins to reveal Blizzard's hidden cooldown spell ID
- Shaman Glyph of Shamanistic Rage Cleanse of Magic debuffs now supported
- Can now exclude interrupt, mob buff dispel, friendly debuff dispels (mini icons 1 to 3) & items
- Suppress buffs reminders when special action bars on show
- All my current and 'maybe' modules included in the TOC file to ease installation
- Added specific DK code for Glyph of Icy Touch giving a purge to DKs
- Auto Attack now included in buffered Spellbook as rotations may wish to use it to signify "up to you" actions. Previously it was a specific exclusion
- Number sizes for cooldowns (both main and CD rows) improved for really small tile sizes
- Sweet spot for icon moving scales now at small tile sizes
- Had to add specific Enh. Shaman code due to Blizzard smoke and mirrors with Stormblast
- Designed to support classes/specs from level 1 to 90 (1-9 has no specialisation)
- Bag items, equipment, buffs and spells may be freely used for rotations and cooldowns
- Supports user supplied modules. WDW functions mostly as a generic engine now. Template & instructions provided
- Interface panels greatly expanded
- Added Windwalker Monks
- Management of specified shown or excluded cooldowns reworked / improved
- Spell IDs used throughout, no more spell names. To use an itemID simply make it negative
- Distance to target now much enhanced and supports all target types (as best as is allowed by Blizzard)
- Charge display enhanced and standardised across the classes/specs
- Almost all the globals removed and replaced with a much smaller set. Globals file & descriptions provided
- Debug mode. Ability to also limit debug messages to a predefined subset of messages
- Frost DK check for T15 2P bonus in Soul Reaper trigger in rotations
- A spilling erors and a gramar eror fixed cuz im not 2 clevr
- Position sometimes not saved fixed
- Creeping memory use
- - - -
- Rotation selection no longer by mouse wheel. Lots of keybindings possible now
- Two new config options for managing Global Cooldowns
- Test for 'interruptible' now specially checks for channelled spells bypassed by Blizzard's regular API call
- Removed buff check exclusion for non-DKs when mounted. Response to user feedback
- Option added to show everything when not in combat/aggro/instance (works in sync with 'Missing Buffs' option)
- Added the "minus" UnitClassification for NPC minions. ("Minions" shown in WDW rather than "minus")
- If target is a player then the usual target information text replaced with some basic player relevant stuff
- Interface options panel better organised, some rewordings
- Friendly audible login welcome sound, tailored for races
- New error, warning, debug messages. Colour coded. And the old standard 'print' message too
- All Mage modules now intelligently handle none, one or two Rune of Powers
- Rotations changed for Patch 5.2 "Throne of Thunder" (Actions, Glyphs, Rotations, Core)
- Better display of Mage Polymorph icons, including fixes for Blizzard's own bugs (Glyphs, Interface, Core, Spells)
- More robust to handle players with no specialisation (Core, Interface)
- Tier 15 Enhancement Shaman 2P +2 Maelstrom bonus (Spells, Rotation, Actions)
- Updated version greeting to keep it fresh (Core)
- Blood DK getting spammed with "Sorry," message fixed (Core)
- Blood DK crashes fixed (Core)
- Following Icon Sizes option changed to fraction from dodgy percentage (Interface)
- Apparently 'stuck' or nonresponsive or duplicate icons fixed (Core)
- Remove annoying Shaman weapon buff reminder if have a fishing pole equipped (Core)
- Valentines Easter egg date error. Doh! (Core)
- Saved data system now on a character name / realm basis as per Blizzard standards (Core)
- Added in-game instructions (Core + Interface)
- Able to edit cooldown / mini icon list from in game (Core + Interface)
- Interface options panel cleaned up but still has that cozy "Ace" feel (Core + Interface)
- Removed "Ace" as a dependancy. WDW now its own boss (Core + Interface + TOC)
- Calculation of number of each type of DK rune is now accurate and not a (pretty good) estimate (Core)
- Helpful message and sound for when seeking to reposition the icons (Core)
- Allow for more CD icons (Core)
- Allow for more than two DK Death runes (Actions)
- Mini icon glow effect added & tested. Unused at present (Core)
- Out of combat test now also tests for non-targeted aggro/attacks via an API call (Core)
- Pillar of Frost added to default set of Frost DK CDs (Cooldowns)
- Shaman must be >= L87 for Ascendance (Actions)
- Shaman must be >= L81 for Unleashed Elements (Actions)
- DK must be >= L87 for Soul Reaper (Actions)
- DK must be >= 81 for Outbreak (Actions)
- The various multiple polymorphs of a Mage are now properly known and managed (Core)
- Improve logic for mini icon #3: ensure deal only with Curse/Disease/Magic/Poison if supported by Class/Race (IntDispel+Core)
- Exclude Auto Attack from pre-scanned Spellbook (Core)
- Invisible first/main icon could previously be moved (if you were clever). Now not possible (Core)
- Notify other users of your WDW version and prompt player if player has an out of date WDW version (Core)
- Spellbook scanning now correctly knows about and allows multiple spells with the same name. Relevant to Mage Polymorph (Core)
- Removed the 'Up to You' icon. It was a dumb idea but fun at the time to see Hula Dolls and icecream cones on the screen (Core)
- Now works properly for Mana Gems. What a hack job that was (Core)
- Changed Welcome message and added a non-intrusive welcome sound (Core)
- Fun stuff (Core + Interface)
- Fix bug when switching from Frost to Arcane, with no zone change and then generating 1 Arcane Charge
- Frost Death Knights added
- Massive performance boost. No longer throttles cpu (lesson: don't blindly trust what you read on the net. Test for yourself!)
- Tooltips for all icons
- Keybindings revamped, including the bug in v1.03. Now bi-directional for both rotation & cooldown
- Mouse wheel support as an alternative to keybindings
- Frost Mages no longer prompted for Water Elemental when mounted
- Slight range text placement adjustment to allow for null queues (unlikely as it is)
- The forced English language for a player's "specialisation" removed. Thus more non-English friendly
- Shaman Reincarnation correctly shows when dead and not on CD
- Mage Tier 2 talent no longer assumed to be Ice Barrier (unlikely as that would be in PvE)
o (||) o (||) o (||) o (||) o (||) o (||) o (||) o
Inspired by EnhaPrio by Stormcast @ Lightbringer EU, the successor to ShamWow_Enhanc by Thomas Lien.
Thank you both!