ViksUI is a fully functional UI replacement for WOW and is based around oUF layout. It also have some re-skinning of a few addOns and also VuhDo profile that fit the UI. The unitframe changes based on raidsize. This UI is tweaked for 1920x1080.
The UI started long time ago as Qulight UI, and have been heavily rewritten by me. So most of the Credit goes to Qulight. Lately i have gotten alot of ideas from ShestakUI, and with permision i have used alot of the codes.
The UI is based on my likings so it will not change alot, but i try to add options to change most. Like turning off panels, change colors and fonts.
First time install and Updating to version 5.0 should download throu WowInterface
Should also install:
Curse require that other addons are downloaded separately
None of them is required. But all beside Skada will change the look of the UI. The addon version with included addons above is posted at wowinterface
Some things included in ViksUI:
- - DBM, Pallypower,Skada,Recount,Omen,Quartz,Bigwigs,DXE,ExtraButton
- - Enemy Drinking, Interupts, Casting, Lightwell, Toys, Thanks, Pull Count, Using Flask, Announce Feasts/Souls/Repair
- - Full customizing, can cancel by rightclick, track who cast buff
- - Auto Equip Chef's Hat/Safari Hat, Set role, Sell grey, Autorepair
- - customize size, search, sort and Stacking (Right click on X button for menu)
- - xCT integrated into UI.
- - Flash icon when Spell is ready after use.
- - Track enemys cd in BG or arena.
- - Filters away some error messages.
- - Arena, Armor, Avoidance, Bags, Battleground, Crit, Durability, Friends, Gold, Guild, Haste, Hit, location, Mastery, Power, Regen, System (Fps, Ms & MB), Talent, Time
- - Custom frames with automation options like AutoGreed/Disenchant Green items.
- - Mouseover panel with main stats and buttons for toggle helm/cloak
- - Turn off fog, % explored and % quest done in zone+
- - Tracks raid players CD. Left click to announce and right click to remove.
- - Pulsate spell icon when cd is over.
- - Buff reminders for solo and raid
- - Different stats options. Still under work
- - oUF raid frames with dynamic size based on raid size
- - oUF unitframes with most needed information and good overview.
- - Fully customizable nameplate with castbar. Built inn "healer has to die" for pvp
- - Custom minimap with quick menu (yellow icon) and right click menu.
- - Custom tooltip with extended information like iLvl and tallentspec
- - Custom XP bar with extended information detail.
- - Alot of small tweaks like gem counter, markbar
- - Fully adapted and tweaked chat.
- - Track what world bosses your char have killed this week when mouseover the clock under minimap.
- - Skinning of Blizzard frames and many other. NB! Keep using the Addon skins over this!
- : Gossip Skip, Auto Accept, Turnins. Shift Click to override.
- : Left click for Teleport, Right Click for Portal.
- : Left Click for Menu, Right Click for Ready Check, Middle click for Rolecheck.
- : /align
- by holding Alt button in and click on item.
- on item on AH for direct Buyout
- click on target/raid frame to set/clear focus.
Inspiration for few things gathered from:
- Qulight UI for the addon pack thats inspired from Tukz again.
- oUF_Karma MOP inspired the Font, Rest/Combat icon.
- Tukz for different spec bars in MOP
- Shestak UI
- Delete/backup your current UI. (Updating to v5, then you should fully delete ViksUI folders due to big changes to files, also removed alot unused media files)
- Copy all from archive to your World of Warcraft folder(Interface\AddOns\).
For first time install pr wow account setup.
- Close Skada window
- Click “Accept” on First tim on ViksUI.
- Click “Damage” or “Healer” (Not added yet so no changes)
- Click “Accept” on DBM Settings (if installed). By default skinning off DBM is enabled.
- type: /settings all (NB! Only first time pr account, resets bartender layout)
Settings pr character:
- To select correct Bartender profile type: /vbt
Tip for WoD: The Garrison special ability button, drag the button to action bar to remove texture!
Not installed correctly and/or had it previously installed.
- Type: /installui
- Type: /settings all
If errors with click2cast or simular. Try to remove (and take backup) the ViksUI.lua and Viks_ConfigUI.lua. Both under \Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables and under \Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\REALM\CHARACTERNAME\SavedVariables These errors normaly comes when not cleaning fully up before upgrading to Version 5.
AcidWeb, Aezay, Affli, Ailae, Allez, ALZA, Ammo, Astromech, Beoko, Bitbyte, Blamdarot, Bozo, Caellian, Califpornia, Camealion, Chiril, CrusaderHeimdall, Cybey, Dawn, Don Kaban, Dridzt, Duffed, Durcyn, Eclipse, Egingell, Elv22, Evilpaul, Evl, Favorit, Fernir, Foof, Freebaser, g0st, gi2k15, Gorlasch, Gsuz, Haleth, Haste, Hoochie, Hungtar, HyPeRnIcS, Hydra, Ildyria, iSpawnAtHome, Jaslm, Karl_w_w, Karudon, Katae, Kemayo, Killakhan, Kraftman, Kunda, Leatrix, m2jest1c, Magdain, Meurtcriss, Monolit, MrRuben5, Myrilandell of Lothar, Nathanyel, Nefarion, Nightcracker, Nils Ruesch, p3lim, Partha, Phanx, pvtschlag, Qulight, Rahanprout, Renstrom, RustamIrzaev, Safturento, Sara.Festung, SDPhantom, Shestak, Sildor, Silverwind, SinaC, Slakah, Soeters, Starlon, Suicidal Katt, Syzgyn, Tekkub, Telroth, Thalyra, Thizzelle, Tia Lynn, Timmy2250, Tohveli, Tukz, Tuller, Veev, Villiv, Vladinator, Wetxius, Woffle of Dark Iron, Wrug, Xuerian, Yleaf, Zork.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ViksUI_V7.1.4||Release||7.2.5||199||Jul 5, 2017|
|ViksUI V 7.13||Release||7.2.0||352||Apr 4, 2017|
|ViksUI V 7.11||Release||7.1.5||385||Jan 20, 2017|
|ViksUI V 7.10||Release||7.1.5||128||Jan 12, 2017|
|ViksUI V 7.09||Release||7.1.5||53||Jan 11, 2017|
|ViksUI V 7.08||Release||7.1.0||192||Dec 9, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.07||Release||7.1.0||225||Nov 10, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.06||Release||7.1.0||149||Nov 3, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.05||Release||7.1.0||149||Oct 28, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.04||Release||7.1.0||120||Oct 26, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.03||Release||7.0.3||361||Aug 26, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.02||Release||7.0.3||246||Jul 31, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.01||Release||7.0.3||157||Jul 26, 2016|
|ViksUI V 7.0||Release||7.0.3||237||Jul 19, 2016|
|ViksUI V 5.25||Release||6.2.4||287||Jun 17, 2016|
|ViksUI V 5.24||Release||6.2.4||260||Mar 23, 2016|
|ViksUI V 5.23||Release||6.2.3||263||Feb 21, 2016|
|ViksUI V 5.22||Release||6.2.3||141||Feb 2, 2016|
|ViksUI V 5.21||Release||6.2.3||196||Dec 14, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.20||Release||6.2.2||479||Sep 3, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.19||Release||6.2.0||227||Jul 26, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.18||Release||6.2.0||199||Jul 5, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.17||Release||6.2.0||196||Jun 24, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.17||Release||6.2.0||18||Jun 24, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.16||Release||6.2.0||130||Jun 23, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.15||Release||6.1.0||243||Mar 28, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.14||Release||6.1.0||153||Mar 22, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.13||Release||6.1.0||117||Mar 8, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.12||Release||6.1.0||114||Feb 28, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.11||Release||6.1.0||98||Feb 27, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.10||Release||6.1.0||50||Feb 27, 2015|
|ViksUI V 5.09||Release||6.0.3||415||Nov 24, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.8||Release||6.0.3||195||Nov 16, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.07||Release||6.0.3||148||Nov 12, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.06||Release||6.0.3||61||Nov 11, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.05||Release||6.0.3||122||Nov 8, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.04||Release||6.0.2||200||Oct 25, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.03||Release||6.0.2||177||Oct 19, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.02||Release||6.0.2||129||Oct 18, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.01||Release||6.0.2||135||Oct 16, 2014|
|ViksUI 5.0Curse||Release||6.0.2||104||Oct 14, 2014|
|ViksUI 4.34||Release||5.4.8||424||Aug 10, 2014|
|ViksUI 4.33||Release||5.4.8||110||Aug 7, 2014|
|ViksUI 4.32C||Release||5.4.8||45||Aug 6, 2014|